Wow, my throat hurts

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: JS80
you're not inhaling are you?

Nope, I didnt inhale. I also had a bit to drink the past 3 days as well. But I dont think that has anything to do with it.

WiseOldDude

Feb 13, 2005
Got your will made out, don't waste time, your days are numbered.

Smoking cigars? What part of tobacco kills do your not understand, all so you can look kewl? More likely cold in the ground, and that ain't kewl.

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: WiseOldDude

Smoking cigars? What part of tobacco kills do your not understand, all so you can look kewl? More likely cold in the ground, and that ain't kewl.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah really, why are you smoking? It makes you stink, turns people off, and kills you :confused:

morkman100

Jun 2, 2003
you might be buffing on them too much and they're getting too hot. "Hot" tobacco smoke is not good. A puff every 30-45 seconds is the way to go.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Ah yes, nothing screams "refreshing!" quite like the inhalation of toxic fumes and particulates from burning leaves...

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
whoa, lay off cigars, nothing harmful in the occasional cigar. This guy's three in three days is a lot, sure, but from his post it is obviously not a regular thing for him. He'll be fine.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
1 a day for a virgin smoker... yeah that'll do ya... remember you do eventually ingest all that residue...

As for all the people panicking about throat cancer.... jesus people... calm the fck down... nothing wrong with smoking cigars on occasion... 3 cigars never killed anyone.

Between this and the 3 minutes late thread they should rename Off Topic to Ass Poles...

-Max

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: LordMorpheus
whoa, lay off cigars, nothing harmful in the occasional cigar. This guy's three in three days is a lot, sure, but from his post it is obviously not a regular thing for him. He'll be fine.

Nope, I dont smoke cigars on a regular. I just opted in for the hot deal last week on the humidor and the 8 cigars. I got the package in on Friday, so I smoked one that night. Then Saturday, I went out of town and smoked another with some cognac. Then I had guys night on Sunday, so I smoked another.

I probably won't touch another for a month, with the exception of this weekend when Im going out of town.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: WiseOldDude

stfu tobacco is awesome

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I smoked a nice Punch cigar yesterday. It was really tasty, we were at the beach drinking beer, BBQing and hanging out in the water. :thumbsup:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: funboy42
2nd hand smoke from yours and everyones around you for the last couple days FTW.

Cigar smoke is not like cigarette smoke. There aren't nearly as many chemicals released by a burning cigar.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
You're just not used to it. Drink some honeyed hot tea, and give your throat a chance to recuperate.

I smoked two really crappy cigars that I had been putting off smoking... they were laying at the bottom of my humidor and I thought about throwing them away, but I figured what the hell, might as well be able to say I tried them... yep they were crap.

:)

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
I smoked a nice Punch cigar yesterday. It was really tasty, we were at the beach drinking beer, BBQing and hanging out in the water. :thumbsup:

Stickin with the black man, eh?

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Doboji
1 a day for a virgin smoker... yeah that'll do ya... remember you do eventually ingest all that residue...

As for all the people panicking about throat cancer.... jesus people... calm the fck down... nothing wrong with smoking cigars on occasion... 3 cigars never killed anyone.

Between this and the 3 minutes late thread they should rename Off Topic to Ass Poles...

-Max

You're the one that should calm the fvck down and stop insulting everyone you meet on these treads.
I could think of a few new names for you.