WOW! Look what I found in my basement (Scary ironic 911 foreshadowing) from a coloring book!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
So Batman flying his Batplane towards trouble at the Twin Towers, is somehow indicative of Terrorists flying Passenger Planes into the Twin Towers?

Do you have a Batphone with a direct line to Dionne Warwick?

Mar 11, 2004
Um.....right....

That reminds me of one of my classmates in speech while in high school. He did his persuasive speech over why Tupac was still alive. I don't know where he got his info, but some of it was just plain stupid. Like he was declared dead at 2:05 (I know this is probably wrong but its the idea of how stupid it is) and that if you add 2+5 you get seven, which somehow was supposed to indicate that he was alive somehow.

Ok, the OP isn't quite that asinine in his thinking, but still.

zakee00

Golden Member
Dec 23, 2004
you guys are retarded. How did you get Al Qaeda out of batman? Can you read?
Sell it on Ebay for like $100.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Injury
I bought a copy of that coloring book a couple years ago... re-print of course... me and a girl were bored so we went to Wendy's, grabbed a couple of sodas and sat and colored for a couple hours. It was rad.

Thanks for laugh.

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
ROFL @ this thread.

I was expecting the Batplane to crash into the towers or something. Now that would have been freaky rad.

TipsyMcStagger

Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Colt45
I don't see the connection

Ah you don't get it...

Didn't you see the tear in the page where he says "there is trouble in the twin towers!"

that ofcourse means that the tear will grow larger, eventually destroying the page and the twin towers on them.