Wow! LBJ scores career high 41 points...

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: cHeeZeFacTory
Originally posted by: Howard
Lyndon B Johnson?

you're kidding me right? or you're probably not a fan of basketball. :confused:

Uh... yeah. The first person who would come to mind if you mention the initials LBJ to most people would be Lyndon Johnson.

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
Originally posted by: mugs
Lyndon B Johnson?

Uh... yeah. The first person who would come to mind if you mention the initials LBJ to most people would be Lyndon Johnson.

LBJ isn't even lebron's initials.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Lyndon B Johnson?

Heh.. that was my thinking too..

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Lifer
Lyndon B Johnson?

LBJ isn't even lebron's initials.

Yeah I know. To avoid future confusion, we should just make up initials that cheezecakefactory can use to refer to Lebron James without typing out his whole name... I suggest JFK.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
God chose people to make millions of dollars right off the street. Good for LBJ. Many are lucky basketball was ever created.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Yeah I know. To avoid future confusion, we should just make up initials that cheezecakefactory can use to refer to Lebron James without typing out his whole name... I suggest JFK.
Lol. I was thinking, "Wow, our former president plays basketball? Doubly impressive considering he's dead."

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Wag
Lol. I was thinking, "Wow, our former president plays basketball? Doubly impressive considering he's dead."

LBJ was pres when *I* was born

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
poor rh71...NBA players are rich and he isn't....boo hoo...

cry baby

If he wasn't in the NBA, he'd be in the NFL in a year or two anyway...he was the best HS WR in the nation his jr year..

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
did anyone happen to catch that Kidd and Martin didn't play? Granted 41 against any NBA players is impressive but it puts a little damper on it.

Melo should get ROY there Evan ;) He's carrying the Nuggets in a much tougher Western Conference.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: NeoV
poor rh71...NBA players are rich and he isn't....boo hoo...

cry baby

If he wasn't in the NBA, he'd be in the NFL in a year or two anyway...he was the best HS WR in the nation his jr year..
Huh ? I'm happy with my life. And I don't resent anyone who's making money doing what they love. They are the luckiest ones of all. WTF are you talking about ?