WoW...just wow .You americans are really not kidding with Al-Qaida

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: ifesfor
Originally posted by: MisterCornell
Your country is a POS, just like you.

Don't mess with America.

You see, you think you are free to call me a piece of sh*t.You are on the internet, laying your your fvckin big fat ass, thinking the internet is an invisible barrier where you can say what you want, when you want.

Just by saying a stupid statement like you said, maybe prove to other that you can be an idiot just like this moron who got arrested.

This is the exact same thing that happen to the guy.He got slammed by an idiot like you, and reply a stupid statement

No im not that idiot and i wont tell you that im going to blow up something in your country.But lemme tell you something you piece of sh*t, if i fvckin see your face one day im my life i wont hesitate jumping in your face :|

Its because of american like you who say stupid things like this, that some people are becoming hostile toward your people.

Hey here i am not judging you americans on this, but im pointing you that idiot like MisterCornell are not helping the relationship canado-american :laugh:

Please people.If you know him personnaly , hit him hard.I start this thread just to chat freely about a subject with you all, and this piece of thrash call me name.
First off, I hate you for posting this in OT. Can you understand the words "Politics and News?" That's where this thread belongs. I left P&N because I get tired of arguing these things, but I feel compelled to when I see them. It's in my nature.

Secondly, knock off the macho stuff. I love how you call him a coward because he's at home and not in your face, and then you threaten him with "if i fvckin see your face one day im my life" as though you were better.

Seriously, you, Moonbeam, dmcowen and sonz should all stick to P&N.

Jon855

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2005
Originally posted by: sonz70
Originally posted by: NakaNaka
Originally posted by: LadyBuggy
Originally posted by: sixone
You wanna joke about a group that killed 3,000 Americans - you go right ahead. I'm all for free speech. If you say it to my face, I'll knock you down. If you say it on the internet, I'll get the authorities after your ass that quick. You may not take it seriously, but I would.

You are all for free speech, but want to curb it when it doesn't agree with you. How does that make sense?

:thumbsup:

Free speech doesn't mean you can pretend to be a terrorist and make a threat against a prime target in NYC. I'm all for busting that kid. Now that doesn't mean they can charge him with a crime, but if I'm the FBI I would have raided that kids house too. We're not screwing around with an organization that hijacked planes, brought down the two tallest buildings in America, hit our military headquarters and killed thousands.

Compared to the damage that bombs did to civilian targets in countries that america has invaded over the decades, 2 buildings and a few thousand people seem like a good trade off.

What the fsck are you saying? Itsn't not trade off and u'll go down for taunting and flaunting the deaths of our comrades.

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Jon855
You wanna joke about a group that killed 3,000 Americans - you go right ahead. I'm all for free speech. If you say it to my face, I'll knock you down. If you say it on the internet, I'll get the authorities after your ass that quick. You may not take it seriously, but I would.

You are all for free speech, but want to curb it when it doesn't agree with you. How does that make sense?

Free speech doesn't mean you can pretend to be a terrorist and make a threat against a prime target in NYC. I'm all for busting that kid. Now that doesn't mean they can charge him with a crime, but if I'm the FBI I would have raided that kids house too. We're not screwing around with an organization that hijacked planes, brought down the two tallest buildings in America, hit our military headquarters and killed thousands.

Compared to the damage that bombs did to civilian targets in countries that america has invaded over the decades, 2 buildings and a few thousand people seem like a good trade off.

What the fsck are you saying? Itsn't not trade off and u'll go down for taunting and flaunting the deaths of our comrades.

Ok... let's just go ahead an attack all the wars Britain was a part of before America was founded... :roll:

May 31, 2001

He isn't denying you your right to free speech. You just have to remember that freedom of speech doesn't free you from consequences of said speech from someone that might not like what you say. :p

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Googer
Originally posted by: spidey07
don't f with the USA.

/thread

:D

One word for Cananda and remember it next time you threaten us:

"Daisy Cutter"

I'm pretty sure it'll only take 2 or three to flatten the populated part of Canada;)

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
That is near the equivlent of standing in the middle of the million man march wearing a full Ku Klux Klan uniform.

Just because you can do it, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Just because you might think it's a joke, doesn't mean everyone is in on it.

Hope the guy enjoyed having his e-wang hugified at the cost of having his bumhole hugified with the time he spent in jail after being arrested.

Proletariat

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Americans; lets try to have respect for other people.

Ifesfor is entitled to his opinion and quite frankly many of you are treating him very rudely.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: ifesfor
Originally posted by: The Boss
Summary:

The U.S. couldn't do anything about the real terrorists, so now they arrest innocent Canadians.

LOL. Pathetic.

This is exactly that wath scare me the most.It show us that our governement( US or canadien ) have problems protecting our country.If they cant make the difference between a moron who say stupid things on the internet and a real terrorist...WE ARE IN BIG FVCKIN TROUBLE.

How can they claim they have "X" information about "Y" terrorist and they are close to catch him, when they cant figure out any moron saying stupidity on the internet???

There's no denying that your 'moron' made stupid statements. However, his statements ALSO included a THREAT. Our governments have a duty to run it down, which they did. How were they supposed to know he was 'only' a moron, without doing a full investigation? Which it appears that they did, as they visited his home. Your 'moron' and his empty threats wasted valuable government resources that are better used tracking down those who really do intend harm to innocent people. Your moron gets all the blame for that.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Proletariat

Ifesfor is entitled to his opinion and quite frankly many of you are treating him very rudely.

That's pretty fvcking rich, considering your earlier comments to me and to others in this thread.

Proletariat

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004

That's pretty fvcking rich, considering your earlier comments to me and to others in this thread.
LOL.

Lets let people read that back.

I say "aren't you a girl" because you start threatening to beat people.

Someone immediately makes gay innuendo relating to my sig.

So fvck off it was uncalled for and had nothing to do with anything. There has been very little respect for Ifesfor shown in this thread.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004

LOL.

So fvck off it was uncalled for and had nothing to do with anything. There has been very little respect for Ifesfor shown in this thread.

I hope they will read it back, to see all the things that you left out.

Proletariat

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004

LOL.

Yea like what butch?

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004

LOL.

Yea like what butch?

What, indeed. Thank you for proving my point for all those too lazy to read the whole thread.

Dean

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Both sides of the argument are fairly dumb. Nobody is safe in Canada or the US really. The US is safe against other countries attacking, but not against individuals. Canada is safe against neither.

Did the individual deserve to be investigated? Hell yes. It was pure stupidity on his part and he should be handed a costly bill for every investigative dollar spent on him by both countries. He may have been only joking, but he also detracted resources by diverting attention away from possible real threats. He is an idiot and I have no sympathy.

As for the Americans on this board who mention Daisy Cutters for Canada, you are also Idiots. Pathetic and acting high and mighty in the erroneous thinking that your Gov't is keeping you safe. We all know what a group of extremists with something as simple as box cutters can do. The Armed Forces may help some, but local security like police are just a bunch of average Joe's like you and I who are only looking for their shift to get over so they can go home and eat Dinner and watch TV.

Nobody is really safe and none of us should expect unlimited rights this day and age. We have to watch our own backs because believe it or not, our Governments cannot.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
The real irony is that the original poster doesn't realize how his friend's phony threat puts them both at risk. Not only does it waste hard-working taxpayers money, but it slightly hobbles the anti-terrorist efforts in both countries, and places both Americans and Canadians in slightly greater danger. Or perhaps he doesn't realize how much protection is provided to him, and the entire North American Continent, by the US military and defense system.

If I were his parents, I'd force his ungrateful self into fifty hours of humbling community service... working at a hospice, sweeping hallways and cleaning toilets.

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004

I don't have a problem with free speech so long as you don't have a problem with a snapped neck.

kuba

Sep 11, 2005
lol...well good to know they jumped the gun without investigating and wasting time/money going through all this crapola for nothing...

America **** YA....shoot first, ask questions later...wtg durrr

sonz70

Banned
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: Ilmater

Eye for an eye, right?

BAN! :|

No, not an eye for an eye, but you act all like the only people who have ever died that are innocent are the one in sept 11th. Than when you see stats from civilians that the war in Iraq has killed,not even mentioning all the other petty conflicts the US has had it's hand in, you either a)deny it, b) call it a tin-foil compiracy theory or c)don't care.

fuzzynavel

Sep 10, 2004
yes the guy was an ass and must have elaborated on his "I am al qaida(however you spell it)" story for the other guy to make such a big deal about it and get the FBI etc involved...

I wish the UK would get tough on terrorists like the US obviously has......but we have this stupid thing called the European Human rights act........just fvcking gets in the way!!

Kill them all...good luck USA!

CDC Mail Guy

Golden Member
May 2, 2005
A lot of ppl turning this into a Canadian vs. American thing. I've heard and read alot online slamming both countries. Let's not forget that terrorists are anti-Western countries...not just anti -American. You should not be allowed to make terrorist threats against any country online, (even as a joke) and think you're getting away with it. Good job by Law Enforcement on both sides of the border.