WoW...just wow .You americans are really not kidding with Al-Qaida

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarkKnight69

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: sixone
Originally posted by: DarkKnight69
what questions sixone, please ask and i will answer, i fear i missed it!

Is it the English that's the problem, or reading in general?

grow up, i missed your question, if you have one ask if not fvck off, you are not offering very good arguements!

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
what questions sixone, please ask and i will answer, i fear i missed it!

Is it the English that's the problem, or reading in general?

grow up, i missed your question, if you have one ask if not fvck off, you are not offering very good arguements!

How would you know, if you didn't see the question? Heaven forbid you should scroll up and read it.

mdchesne

Banned
Feb 27, 2005
ho shouldn't joke about bombing anything. al queada or otherwise. Threating to bomb anything is a felony. it's conspiracy to commit murder with malice and intent to destroy public property

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
you have asked many questions, i fail to see one i have not answered. if you ask again, i will answer.

No, thank you. We're done.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Crimes of genocide are under the power of the world court.

Yes, but Saddam Hussein is not a leader of a state.

I think that you may be confusing the World Court with the ICC or another organization.

DarkKnight69

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2005
you have asked many questions, i fail to see one i have not answered. if you ask again, i will answer.

for that i am happy, i am yet to see you say something worth my time!

DarkKnight69

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2005
he was the leader of a state. Either way, he should not be tried under Iraqi court and he should definatly not be tried under american court!

CanOWorms I thank you, you are the only one here who seems to have some sense knowledge. I call this one your victory.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
he was the leader of a state. Either way, he should not be tried under Iraqi court and he should definatly not be tried under american court!

CanOWorms I thank you, you are the only one here who seems to have some sense knowledge. I call this one your victory.

Why shouldn't he be tried under an Iraqi court? Courts like the ICC (which I am very against along with most of the world) are not supposed to take action unless action has not been taken. The Iraqis have taken action against Hussein.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004

for that i am happy, i am yet to see you say something worth my time!

:roll: That says far more about you than it does me, pal.

DarkKnight69

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2005
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

Why shouldn't he be tried under an Iraqi court? Courts like the ICC (which I am very against along with most of the world) are not supposed to take action unless action has not been taken. The Iraqis have taken action against Hussein.

he should not be tried under an iraqi court for a few reasons. One, it will be a very strongly influenced american court. A puppet court will not be a very 'effective' court for fairness. Second, a leader should be put under scrutiny with both his supporters and his objectors. by putting him to court with only his objectors you are condemning him.

Dont get me wrong, i believe what he did was wrong but he still deserves a fair trial for it.

If Truman were to be put on trial for crimes against humanity with people who did not support him, he would also get an unfair trial! Even better if he were put on trial for crimes against humanity and the body which was to complete the trial was against him and influenced by Japanese officials...

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

he should not be tried under an iraqi court for a few reasons. One, it will be a very strongly influenced american court. A puppet court will not be a very 'effective' court for fairness. Second, a leader should be put under scrutiny with both his supporters and his objectors. by putting him to court with only his objectors you are condemning him.

Dont get me wrong, i believe what he did was wrong but he still deserves a fair trial for it.

If Truman were to be put on trial for crimes against humanity with people who did not support him, he would also get an unfair trial! Even better if he were put on trial for crimes against humanity and the body which was to complete the trial was against him and influenced by Japanese officials...

The problem I have with that is that while it's a good argument, I think the ICC is itself a puppet court.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
we don't need anymore frozen frogs down here anyway... good riddance... some jokes just aren't funny

-Max

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
If we filtered these messages for relevancy to the original topic maybe 20-30 tops would be left remaining. :)

Boztech

May 12, 2004
Originally posted by: sonz70
You wanna joke about a group that killed 3,000 Americans - you go right ahead. I'm all for free speech. If you say it to my face, I'll knock you down. If you say it on the internet, I'll get the authorities after your ass that quick. You may not take it seriously, but I would.

You are all for free speech, but want to curb it when it doesn't agree with you. How does that make sense?

We only curb it when it threatens to infringe on the rights of others - not because it doesn't agree with us.