Wow! I have a life - sort of -

badmouse

Platinum Member
Dec 3, 2003
It's Saturday night and yes, I could do ANYTHING. I love divorce. Yay! My son is at his dad's for the night, and I'm free.

I happen to be watching Iron Chef and hanging out here, but I could be doing something else if I wanted to. Maybe even something interesting and exciting.

Hello world, here I come.

remagavon

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2003
What couldn't you do without the divorce. TV is common in life no? But it's good you're happy :)

hg321

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: badmouse
It's Saturday night and yes, I could do ANYTHING. I love divorce. Yay! My son is at his dad's for the night, and I'm free.

I happen to be watching Iron Chef and hanging out here, but I could be doing something else if I wanted to. Maybe even something interesting and exciting.

Congrats!! Now post more;)

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001

I am confused. How can your son be at his dad's? Unless he is with you.
:confused:

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy

She's a she, Willis.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Hey.. that means you're single. How YOU doin'?

:cool:

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003

if you are serious, wow, just wow
rolleye.gif

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli

She's a she, Willis.

ROFL!