Wow, I bought Total Annihilation at EB for $3.99 today.

KhoiFather

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2002
Yeap, for all the TA Fans out there, I bought this game for $3.99 at Electronic Boutiques because the original disc I had got scratched over the years. Can't believe a CLASSIC game like this is for sale for only $3.99 these days. Man, I feel like getting back into it. I haven't played it for many months and I still have my Core Contingency expansion cd. Wooohooooo!

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Gaming is good, Little Grasshopper, and the closer the blade comes to your heart the more closely you hold your spirit to your body.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
I just pulled this out, doesn't work on my winxp system, but runs fine on my parent's machine :)

So much fun. I forgot how great it is to rush into an enemy base with a huuuge force and then, once you opponent thinks he's safe... rush you commander :)

KhoiFather

Platinum Member
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber
I just pulled this out, doesn't work on my winxp system, but runs fine on my parent's machine :)

So much fun. I forgot how great it is to rush into an enemy base with a huuuge force and then, once you opponent thinks he's safe... rush you commander :)

Yeah, it's great stuff. It was great building like 30 Krogoths and sending them away to destroy the whole base, and the best part is, it took me about a minute to build all the Krogoths =D

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002
My friends and I spent WAY too much time playing that game.

So, who favors Core and who favors ARM? I usually play ARM with an army mostly made up of vehicles and a bunch of crappy planes to act as spotters.

Dave

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Apathetic
My friends and I spent WAY too much time playing that game.

So, who favors Core and who favors ARM? I usually play ARM with an army mostly made up of vehicles and a bunch of crappy planes to act as spotters.

Dave

Yep, I spent so many hours playing that game. One of the coolest things about it was being able to download new units from Cavedog's site. Still a classic, though I've never gotten it to work properly on my XP box. :(

I preferred Core over Arm, although both of them are good.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Jmmsbnd007
Arm > Core
:D

Arm builds way faster than Core meaning I get to mass more units. Besides if there has to be an expansion pack called "the Core Contingency" wouldn't that mean that the Arm almost won?