Wow, Glenn Beck and the conservative media has been hit HARD by Trump

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skX3QP3WVrE

Remember when this guy was a Fox News star and even he went too far for Fox News? Now radio stations are threatening to cancel his show because of Trump supporters calling in and being all pissed at Beck.

Wow.

Levin, Rush, and the rest of the rightwing media has been attacking Trump as well.

Last edited:

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Not this wonderful man. :awe:

michael_savage1111_0.jpg

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...es-who-say-theyll-never-vote-for-donald-trump

Not backing Trump is one thing, but many anti-Trump Republicans may soon have to grapple with the question of whether they may actually need to support Clinton, assuming she’s the Democratic nominee. For ideological conservatives the question may come down to which candidate would be worse for their movement.
This. Duped by the need for a "shake up.":rolleyes: Not that we don't need one. Liberal pick or a liberal pick.:\

Oct 16, 1999
This is delicious. Trump is exactly what the GOP has been steering towards for 35 years and now that we're here they can't handle it.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I'm guessing we should be seeing some white nationalist radio hosts replacing these guys

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
I'm guessing we should be seeing some white nationalist radio hosts replacing these guys

This is the worst part of the Duck phenomenon. The Duck proved that, after decades of GOP's nurturing, there now is a sizable audience for the White identity politics. Imitators will spring all over the places whether the Duck wins the White House or not.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012

Remember when this guy was a Fox News star and even he went too far for Fox News? Now radio stations are threatening to cancel his show because of Trump supporters calling in and being all pissed at Beck.
It seems reasonable to assume Beck is lying. Again. Remember the time he said he was mentally ill and that he magically fixed it somehow? I'm no longer a fan of the Young Turks, but they did a good job of trashing that guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edTf-MgGbP8

For ideological conservatives the question may come down to which candidate would be worse for their movement.
Which is hilarious. Look at the other people they supported in the past. Ted Cruz? Paul Ryan? Mitt Romney? I'm still not 100% certain Romney is a human being.
Thank god nobody actually listens to conservative talk radio. Rush would say how popular he was, but that died when something called the Portable People Meter was created. Unlike old metrics, which rely on self-reporting, the People Meter is an automated thing people wear, and it detects coded messages in broadcast radio. When it hears a radio broadcast, it records it. As it turns out, nobody listens to conservative radio. Rush is basically talking to himself for several hours. We need to be told on an internet forum which person Rush supports and doesn't support because that's the only way anyone knows what he thinks.

I'm not even sure who Michael Savage is, but I'll go ahead and assume that he's another person nobody listens to.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox News, the GOP and the rest of the right wing media helped make this Frankenstein now they have to live with it.

To quote Antonin Scalia

"get over it"

My question who are Fox and El Rushbo going to blame when Trump gets nominated?

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I love Donald Trump. Single-handedly destroying the Republican party and the conservative movement

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Yup it is really amusing to watch them not able to control the monster they created.

If it becomes obvious Trump won't win, I hope he takes his critics down with him. Publicly out Rush as a homosexual. Just say something like "I've never had a problem with the gay community. I went golfing with Rush Limbaugh before and he seemed like a really cool guy."

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Think the bushes will vote Hillary if trump gets the nod?

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
If it becomes obvious Trump won't win, I hope he takes his critics down with him. Publicly out Rush as a homosexual. Just say something like "I've never had a problem with the gay community. I went golfing with Rush Limbaugh before and he seemed like a really cool guy."

It's a known fact that "Rush" is often found in gay bars!

That's Rush as in anal nitrite, or is it amyl nitrite?

Brian

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I love Donald Trump. Single-handedly destroying the Republican party and the conservative movement
The GOP deserves it for giving us Neocons.
However, Democrats still have to stop their own.

The very person who turned hope and change into a Neocon paradise in Libya / Syria is your nominee. I mean, first she corrupts Obama and then you elevate her to corrupt yourself. Let her tell you again how much we need regime change in the Middle East.

She'll continue what Bush started, this time with your vote.
There are no innocent people here.

Nov 30, 2006

The very person who turned hope and change into a Neocon paradise in Libya / Syria is your nominee. I mean, first she corrupts Obama and then you elevate her to corrupt yourself. Let her tell you again how much we need regime change in the Middle East.

^ This.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

Good attempt at a false equivalence.

radhak

Aug 10, 2011

Wow.

Levin, Rush, and the rest of the rightwing media has been attacking Trump as well.

Where did you hear that? Till last week, Rush and Hannity seemed to be thrilled with Trump's march towards nomination - at least, that's what I heard on their radio show at WIOD. (I tune in for the comic value)

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...es-who-say-theyll-never-vote-for-donald-trump

Not backing Trump is one thing, but many anti-Trump Republicans may soon have to grapple with the question of whether they may actually need to support Clinton, assuming she’s the Democratic nominee. For ideological conservatives the question may come down to which candidate would be worse for their movement.

No way in hell do Republican politicians back Hillary in any scenario whatsoever. The thing politicians want the absolute most is to be reelected and friggen Micky Mouse could run and win against them while only ever saying "He endorsed Hillary Fing Clinton".