Wow Frontline Plus really works

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
My cats have been having serious flea problems lately, I finally decided to check out Frontline from the vet. Well we just applied it last night and now every single flea is nothing but a dried out dead body. I am very impressed with this stuff.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
We've been besieged by an infestation of fleas from some unknown source. My father sprayed the yard and lawn and shrubs and everything around the house twice in 30 days with flea and tick killer. My mother laundered all the dogs bedding, bombed the garage, bombed the house. We've bathed all the dogs in flea shampoo, sprayed them with flea killer, and two days later we still find about 20 healthy blood-lusting fleas on two of the dogs!

So we gave them all Capstar and that seems to have done the trick. But I've never seen such a persistent flea problem. They have to be coming from somewhere, the fact that my mother brings a new dog home from the pound every two days doesn't help.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
The regular over the counter stuff sucks ass. I used to use Revolution flea control on my cats because it kills all insects that would use my cat as a host. It was a little expensive so I decided to try the OTC Hartz flea stuff. Needless to say my cats still have some fleas. Looks like I will have to pay the big bucks and get some revolution or frontline.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Advantage seems to work better with fleas, but Frontline also handles ticks. Been using both on the cats for years.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Fleas in the house are tough to get rid of. You need to not only kill the ones living on your pet(s) but also the ones in transit in the carpeting etc. Then there are the eggs that hatch after you think you have things under control to re-start the infestation. Having a multi-cat and dog house we have learned the hard way to stay right on top of any sign of fleas. Even worse is ringworm.:Q