Would you vote for Hilary Clinton?

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I swear the last two elections were really not about the best candidate (because neither one was any good) and more about the lesser of two evils. If there were not a two term limit and it was Bush against Hilary, I very well might vote for Hilary. Kind of sad because I am a conservative, but Bush has made too many blunders for me....

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Why...why...WHY??

Why do people keep insisting Hillary will run in '08?

Meelyman just issued an angry email (hmm...I thought being angry was bad, Ken? Must be that "closeted" angst of his) railing against Hillary and John Kerry.

I just don't get. Is Rush that pervasive that people think she'll be running and even stand half a chance if she does?

The only people supporting her run are the DLC die-hards and probably the Rovian clique (they'd love to lay into her in a campaign)

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: conjur
Why...why...WHY??

Why do people keep insisting Hillary will run in '08?

Meelyman just issued an angry email (hmm...I thought being angry was bad, Ken? Must be that "closeted" angst of his) railing against Hillary and John Kerry.

I just don't get. Is Rush that pervasive that people think she'll be running and even stand half a chance if she does?

The only people supporting her run are the DLC die-hards and probably the Rovian clique (they'd love to lay into her in a campaign)

I don't know about Rush, but Vegas has her as the favorite to win in 2008.........

Text

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
No, never for Ms.Clinton she has too many strings attached to her. She owes because
she is owned.
There are Kings, then there are King makers. The King makers rule our Country.

The destroying of files at the Rose Law Firm at the beginning of the White Water investigation
will haunt her, just as Chapaquidic haunts Ted Kennedy. Liers both!!

Would I vote for a woman...You betcha! One from the same mold Barbara Jordan came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Jordan

...Galvanized

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I should take some of that action! Fund my retirement. :D

Maybe, but Vegas hasn't mushroomed into the glittering Mecca that it is by giving away money, now have they? :)

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I think that the answer should initially be a yes from every person in this country. By that, I mean that everyone should be willing to vote for the best person for the position and not automatically eliminate anyone based on their biases or opinions without research. After you have done that, then you can say no if (s)he is a lessor candidate than his/her opponent.

Those that say no automatically without even considering whom the competition is are destroying this country. You need to wake up and realize that, just because a politician is associated with a party that you feel you align with, IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM THE BEST CHOICE!!! And conversely the opposite is true.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Jmman
I should take some of that action! Fund my retirement. :D

Maybe, but Vegas hasn't mushroomed into the glittering Mecca that it is by giving away money, now have they? :)
Just have to avoid the sluts....er....I mean slots. ;)

EatSpam

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Chances are excellent that the Republicans will nominate yet another neo-con fundie oil whore in the mold of George W. Bush or someone like John "Open Borders and Amnesty" McCain. Again, I'll be faced with the giant douche or the turd sandwich.....I'll vote Hillary.

Not that I think Hillary will be nominated. She's the cover candidate for the real candidate, so the Repubs can do all the dirtdigging on the wrong person.

Jun 27, 2005
I don't know about Rush, but Vegas has her as the favorite to win in 2008.........

Text

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... They also have Dubbya as a 200-1 long shot. They have Bill Clinton as a 300-1 longshot. I'm not so sure that Vegas is much of an authority here. :D

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

Text

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... They also have Dubbya as a 200-1 long shot. They have Bill Clinton as a 300-1 longshot. I'm not so sure that Vegas is much of an authority here. :D

They have Michael Moore as a 7500:1 odds.... Maybe I should rig the election and make some money. It can't be that hard to rig an electiona, Diebold did it last time.

CellarDoor

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2004
Hillary is getting so much attention, both in the media and from Rove, that if the Democrats went with a moderate come '08 instead, that would be brilliant.

Someone like Warner or Baye would be perfect.

On another note, I'll say I don't think we really know what Hillary is about, seeing as how her views have been spinned nonstop for the last couple years.

Obviously with a thread like this, I couldn't possibly say if I'd vote for her, because I have no idea who her challenger would be. However, I would say that I wouldn't fall into the category of "definitely wouldn't vote for her."

Feb 16, 2005
Depends who the other Democratic contenders are. But over anyone on the right, absolutely. I've had 6 years of crap from this joke of an administration, and my toilets full.