Would you tell your brother??

akasha

Nov 22, 2006
:confused:

If you had a brother who's wife "hit" on you during your week long vacation visiting them, assuming "nothing" happened, would you tell your brother?

Reasons:
1. Lonely marriage. Sex is not a typical deed and she is utterly lonely.
2. Married over 10 years
3. They both "harmlessly" flirt in public.
4. They confide in one another whenever a face to face meeting. once or twice a year due to distance. (east coast/west coast)

If something innocent happened, such as a kiss only, would you tell your brother?

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
I would never kiss my sister in-law...but that's a tough call after the deed is done.

bctbct

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2005
How is kissing your sis in law innocent? Better take that to the grave.

what if she performed oral that morning :Q

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
Maury will let brother knows who's the baby's daddy when the time comes.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: akasha
If something innocent happened, such as a kiss only, would you tell your brother?

If this is a one-time thing, keep your mouth shut. If it happens again, or if you know beyond any doubt that she's cheating, then you need to tell your brother.

FilmCamera

Nov 12, 2006
Wait a minute...married but they live on opposite sides of the country? How exactly does that work?

I think you're proving that it doesn't.

QueHuong

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: sixone

If this is a one-time thing, keep your mouth shut. If it happens again, or if you know beyond any doubt that she's cheating, then you need to tell your brother.

But if time goes by, and it happens again, your initial silence will come back to bite you in the ass; your brother will be pissed that you didn't tell him from the very beginning. Tough call.

Or maybe you can play innocent and pretend that kiss was not a big deal, so if your brother accuses you of staying silent later, tell him you didn't think it was something to stress over about at the time.

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: FilmCamera
Wait a minute...married but they live on opposite sides of the country? How exactly does that work?

yeah, she does more than flirt when nobody's watching

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: FilmCamera

yeah, she does more than flirt when nobody's watching

Auggie

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2003
hard situation - if she started to make out with her husband's brother, it's almost certain (in my mind) she's promiscuous with other men, no doubt.

but how do you tell your brother that his wife is cheating on him without him finding out you were smacking lips with his wife...

dude, why did you do that? ugh :( sorry you're in such a spot. good luck and let us know what you end up doing.

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
:confused:

If you had a brother who's wife "hit" on you during your week long vacation visiting them, assuming "nothing" happened, would you tell your brother?

Reasons:
1. Lonely marriage. Sex is not a typical deed and she is utterly lonely.
2. Married over 10 years
3. They both "harmlessly" flirt in public.
4. They confide in one another whenever a face to face meeting. once or twice a year due to distance. (east coast/west coast)

If they live on each side of the country and she kissed her brother-in-law, I guaran-dam-tee you she's doing more than kissing back over in her part of the country.

You should stay as far away from her as possible and make damned sure somebody else is in the room with you two at all times.

Oh, and you're an ass for kissing your brother's wife. ;)

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: QueHuong
Originally posted by: sixone

But if time goes by, and it happens again, your initial silence will come back to bite you in the ass; your brother will be pissed that you didn't tell him from the very beginning. Tough call.

Or maybe you can play innocent and pretend that kiss was not a big deal, so if your brother accuses you of staying silent later, tell him you didn't think it was something to stress over about at the time.

If she's cheating, her husband knows it. Maybe he doesn't want to know, but his marriage is his responsibility. If HE doesn't care, his brother ought to stay out of it as long as he possibly can.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Revenge is the best policy. Kiss him in front of her. Use a lot of tongue for maximum ownage!

That'll show her!