Would you marry a foreigner for $30,000 USD cash?

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
Suppose you were offered $30,000 USD to marry a foreigner for your american citizenship only. Would you guys/gals do it?

Ok here's the details...get married for 6 months until they receive their citizenship..and then divorce...that's it.

D

Deleted member 4644

how hot, how nice, and how long would we be expected to be together?

jEct2

Golden Member
Mar 1, 2005
not as my first marriage.

maybe if im divorced down the road...

but then again, i have no idea what the consequences are and nor i unstand the full situation.

i assume i can marry -> receive $$ -> divorce -> no one will know?

NatePo717

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2005
If she's hot AND inteligent then hell yeah I would. And I have semi low standards as to what I think is hot... inteligence is a must though!

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
sure, why not, assuming we had an ironclad prenump?

marriage is just a civil contract.

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
Originally posted by: NatePo717
If she's hot AND inteligent then hell yeah I would. And I have semi low standards as to what I think is hot... inteligence is a must though!

lol i doubt you guys will speak the same language lol

NatePo717

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2005
Originally posted by: gregshin
Originally posted by: NatePo717

lol i doubt you guys will speak the same language lol

hand signals are good enough. and she can learn english.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Is there an anal clause?
you can be as anal as you want....no matter how neat you want the house she has to clean it :p

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: gregshin
Ok here's the details...get married for 6 months until they receive their citizenship..and then divorce...that's it.

depends on the possible consequences (i'd research that of course). but if the possibility of getting in trouble is slim, i just might do it. $30,000 is a decent amount of cash for 6-months.

i wouldn't care if she were hot or not. but of course, if she were a hottie, that'd be a plus :D

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
No sex? No intimate snuggling and/or spooning? Not even some fun involving a game of Twister, a gallon of Canola Oil, handcuffs and ping-pong paddles?

Count me out.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'd definitely do it as long as there was a pre-nup.... Otherwise, you wouldn't get to keep your $30k...

Reactions: Thebobo

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
i was with a crazy bitch from *here* for 4 years and got jack, id take a foreigner for 6 months for 30k in a heartbeat, i can put up with one hell of alot of crap, hot or not, for 5 grand a month

CptObvious

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2004
Seems risky to me. If it's only 6 months long and the INS finds out, you're looking at jail time for both of you and a big fine.

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
only one person said no...lol.

Make it two. Not for moral reasons, but because $30k is pocket change compared to the economic risk. Besides the danger that any prenup will be ignored by the courts, if she were to get pregnant, there's the possibility that I'd be required to pay child support simply because of the marriage--regardless of the child's paternity.