Would you like your spouse...

BCinSC

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
One or the other, but not both, especially by a significant amount. My spouse is attractive and smart as hell. So I'm..... :p

Shinji Ikari

Oct 12, 1999
If so, you are a lazy tosspot who can't be bothered to think for yourself and needs a trophy to make you look good.

If not, you are an egotistical domiatrix who wouldn't be able to take the shame of someone better than you being around your person.

Can't win really. ;)

But seriously... I'm the lazy tosspot. :)

Doomer

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 1999
NO WAY!!! If she was smarter and more attractive than me, she would leave me :(
Then again, maybe this wouldn't be all bad :p

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Wait till I get a wife...

I don't think it is possible for her not to be both

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
My husband is smarter than me in some things, and I am him in others. I am booksmart, and he hates to read. He is a carpenter, and I cannot read a blueprint so save my life. So it works. And I think we both look pretty good, even though I look better in a dress and heels than he does. :)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i am not married, nor have i a girlfriend, but...

she can't hardly be uglier than i am :Q :p and well, chances are she won't be much smarter (unless she is a genius) :p

I am interested in a smart woman that I am attracted to physically. Of course I am hoping the smart end makes up for the mental (which does not always happen).

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
doomer, we know gf loves to get all dressed up in her dress and heels and then get her hubby all dressed up in a comparable outfit and then decide everytime they go out:)