Would you let your girlfriend do this?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Sure, why would I care? For $15k, she could do anything he was willing to pay for at whatever price she set.

OffTopic1

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2004

It is the gf call, but many people do alot more than kissing for $50.00.

For $15K you might be able to get a sex slave in some country for a year or more....let alone kissing.

DeadByDawn

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2003
You may not be able to get someone that would pay 1 million dollars to sleep with your wife, but you could probably do $20 times 50,000 guys.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
how does that story go? Winston Churchill asks a woman if she will sleep with him for one million dollars. She says "ok!". He says "will you sleep with me for free?" "Of course not, what do you think I am, a whore?" "We've already established that madam, now we're just negotiating price."

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Crap, for just $500 I'd be like, "damn chick, just kiss this pathetic fool already, lets take our money and run!" I ain't gunna be worried about losing my gf to a guy who has to pay for what I am getting for free.

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
So our hero, let's call him Bob, goes to his local club. He sees a hottie (10/10) sitting at a bar stool in the corner. He goes right on over and chats her up for a good half hour. At this point he's getting impatient so he says "Ma'am, if I gave you $50,000 in cash right now would you sleep with me?" and then proceeds to wave it in front of her. She grabs him by the collar and says "Oh yes, I'll do it."

Bob comes right back at her "Would you do it for $5?" She slaps him across the face screaming "What kind of girl do you think I am!??!"

What's Bob's reply? "We already established that, ma'am. Now we're just negotiating the price."

JimRaynor

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2003
my friend has herpes and at first he said he would tell a girl before he did stuff with her (not the genital kind) but he hasn't done that. His rationalization is that "80% of the population has oral herpes anyways." Seems like bull$hit to me.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: NTB
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX
Originally posted by: NTB
Wasn't there a movie about something like this? :p I think he wanted more than a kiss in that one though ;)

Nate
sounds like an indecent proposal to me.

I'd get him medically checked out, if he's clean I'd say go for it, if he refuses, not a chance in the world.

Damn, beat me to it :)

Nate

And Honeymoon in Vegas

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
I'd tell him to close his eyes and get ready for the kiss. Then I'd throw a brick at him (and possibly his truck) and take all the moneys