Would you guys join...

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
when I would create a game-lobby-webpage. What would it take for you guys to join the site? I have some schweet ideas.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I'm not even sure what a "game-lobby-webpage" is.... but no, I wouldn't join. I don't play games.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
You get on the webpage, login, and you see which other users are online, so you can challenge them.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: ndee
You get on the webpage, login, and you see which other users are online, so you can challenge them.

You mean gamespy?

exactly ;) but you need a gamespy client, no?

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
oh you mean like playsite.com?

those pages might be big in the US but they're not well known in Europe. And no, not like playsite.com. Just normal games you can buy in the store.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001

those pages might be big in the US but they're not well known in Europe. And no, not like playsite.com. Just normal games you can buy in the store.

Card games, monopoly, chess... that's exactly what playsite is. Games you buy in the store.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Card games, monopoly, chess... that's exactly what playsite is. Games you buy in the store.

Thanks Captian Obvious but I meant games like Warcraft, Fifa 2003, etc.

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001

Thanks Captian Obvious but I meant games like Warcraft, Fifa 2003, etc.

I would say in Europe you're not going to get much of a response if you don't offer CS.