Would you fight this boomer?

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Boomer is a 'Nam Vet, over 6-feet-tall and weighs over 250 lbs. So...no.

Well, close I guess. Eastern Red boomers can grow to 6 foot and up to about 200 pounds ;)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Damn...he's a BIG muthafucka...look at the guns on that sumbitch...
I'll bet he can give a lickin and keep on tickin...

THIS Boomer don't want no part of that fella unless he's served hot off the barbie...:) with lots of ice-cold Australian beer (no Foster's PLEASE...IIRC, youse upsidedowners have MUCH better beer than that)

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec
Sure. I counter with this boomer.

Only problem is that may wipe out not only your target but also most of Australia. I'm pretty sure there's at least mild consequences to making an entire continent uninhabitable for a few hundred generations.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
I arm wrestled with a kangaroo at a petting zoo once. I didn't stand a chance.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: mwmorph

Only problem is that may wipe out not only your target but also most of Australia. I'm pretty sure there's at least mild consequences to making an entire continent uninhabitable for a few hundred generations.

But it's Australia...the land where the drains run backwards...besides...they talk bloomin funny down unda...;)

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Originally posted by: mwmorph

But it's Australia...the land where the drains run backwards...besides...they talk bloomin funny down unda...;)

mmm... bloomin onion

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
:thumbsup:
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Damn...he's a BIG muthafucka...look at the guns on that sumbitch...
I'll bet he can give a lickin and keep on tickin...

THIS Boomer don't want no part of that fella unless he's served hot off the barbie...:) with lots of ice-cold Australian beer (no Foster's PLEASE...IIRC, youse upsidedowners have MUCH better beer than that)

;)

If you ever see Little Creatures Pale Ale, or Coopers Sparkling Ale, stock up on some

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
That kangaroo is jacked. Considering a 100 lb chimp can fist you to death before you can scream, I recoil at the thought of meeting this demon-roo in a dark alley.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Are Kangaroos unfriendly/dangerous by nature? I.E. I know that Koalas look all cute and cuddly but they are mean 'sumbitches.