Would you ever kill someone if...

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Would you ever consider killing someone if you can get away with it, meaning no one will find out and you won't get punished?

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Don't really hate anyone that much, so currently no.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
how many times does this question come up a month sheesh.. ATOT sure has a lot of hate.

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
i'd kill someone only if i could get away with it, and also if it didn't affect anybody that i cared about. so me wanting to off my pops isn't going to work :p

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: ManSnake
Would you ever consider killing someone if you can get away with it, meaning no one will find out and you won't get punished?
no way

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Not for that reason alone. There has to be something else: self-defense, crime of passion, finanical gain, revenge, personal satisfaction, transformation

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
God will know.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Quixfire
God will know.

Assuming, of course, that there is a God. This is something you believe, not a known fact.

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Quixfire
God will know.

No, God won't know because I said so in my initial question!