Would you ever date a girl that has had an abortion?

DrNoobie

Banned
Mar 3, 2004
rolleye.gif

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
I don't really know, it would depend on a few factors, but it would be something I could get past. I would be a lot less likely to start dating with that knowledge, but if we were already dating and she told me, I could probably let it slide.

Ryan

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
personally i wouldnt date a girl that already got railed by some other guy....let alone had an abortion...

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: nick1985
personally i wouldnt date a girl that already got railed by some other guy....let alone had an abortion...

So you only date virgins? Please, share your methods.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Kelvrick

Yeah..see..Nick has yet to get any. I just don't understand guys who won't date a girl becase she has *GASP* had sexual intercourse! OH NO!
rolleye.gif

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Jumpem
I guess I'm the only one that considers it outright murder.:(
well that is a valid opinion. if you see it as a matter of moral incompatibility, then fine. many people base their decision on a bf/gf largely in part to their religious and moral views.

but to dismiss a girl that has had an abortion simply because she's no longer a virgin is pretty lame. personally, if a girl has had an abortion it shows me that she was careless about sex - but then again, who hasn't? at least she realized that she couldn't properly raise a child at their age. i know a few girls that have had abortions, and even after a month of pregnancy they are incredibly attached to it. it was almost impossible for one of the girls to abort the kid, but only did so because of her inability to support and raise the child.

=|

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: Kelvrick

Yeah..see..Nick has yet to get any. I just don't understand guys who won't date a girl becase she has *GASP* had sexual intercourse! OH NO!
rolleye.gif
:beer:

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Sifl
Originally posted by: Jumpem
I guess I'm the only one that considers it outright murder.:(

I harvest the stem cells and make shakes, they're delicous.
Hahahaha. Speaking of that, I can't wait until Bush gets out of office one way or another. Stem Cell research promotes life no matter what Bush's spin doctors may say. I don't understand why people would say throw the fetus out before using the stem cells to cure people of certain diseases. Adult stem cells can only do so much.