Would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend?

Mindsink

Banned
Aug 13, 2001
If given the chance, would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend? For the purposes of this poll, cheating = having sexual intercourse with someone.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
i asked a friend of mine once, "hey , if i got you china chow for your birthday would you hit it?"

i dont remeber his answer but i said "you're a liar if you say no."

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000
Why would I want to cheat on Denise Richards, Jaymee Ong, Britney Spears, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, and Michelle Branch?

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Hell No

Put then according to your definition a certain someone may be innocent.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
nope. i detest it. you want out, then dump whoever you're with. there is usually no good reason to cheat.

Mindsink

Banned
Aug 13, 2001
nope. i detest it. you want out, then dump whoever you're with. there is usually no good reason to cheat.

Just because you want to have sex with other women, doesn't mean you want out in your current relationship.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Funny, though, the poll results so far at least are the exact opposite of more scientific polls which ask "Have you cheated on your spouse/significant other?" lol!

Adultery - America's favorite past-time.

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Depends on how "hot deal" she is I guess. :p Never say never until a long drought season sets in.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
No. The second you cheat on your significant other is the second you should be honest with yourself and her/him and cut the relationship off, because thats it. Unless you're a rare minority that will screw up the relationship for good. You'll have less respect for them, the relationship, and possibly yourself. Its ultimately the first step to relationship destruction.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I've been faithful with my hand for 37 years so I'm pretty sure I would never cheat on my wife/girlfriend if I ever have one...

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

<< If given the chance, would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend? For the purposes of this poll, cheating = having sexual intercourse with someone. >>

uh paying for it considered or not paying for it ?