Would you cheat on your wife/girlfriend?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

<<

<< i cheat on your mom >>

i knew youwere gonna post in this thread
>>

hehe SACK is always like that

ttn1

Oct 24, 2000
What if your significant other wants you to have intercourse with someone else.

Is that considered cheating???

ttn1

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Nope.

I don't think it would be the right thing to do, and I would be guilty for the rest of my life if I did it, and that alone would deter me.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
depends on your definition of is, what is is, what was was, what has is if when or why?

Huh?

Been faithful to my wife for over five years. Had had many opps. It comes down to respect, I respect my wife, I know how I would feel if she did it to me. I couldn't stand to look her in the face after doing something that would hurt her so much.

That being said if Faith Hill wants me she can Have me!

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Haell no.

Especially if I ever work out properly with my current crush. :) She's such an angel.

P.S. Still haven't got a pic. :p

HombrePequeno

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
Well it depends on what you consider cheating..

Is a threesome cheating? Don't the two girls cancel each other out?
What if you're in different area codes?
What if the person is hella famous?

That said no I wouldn't.

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
Of course not. I know damn well I couldn't hide it from her (she sees right through me) and have way too much respect for her (and myself) to betray her like that.

Infidelity is a cowardly act. If you're unhappy in the relationship, move on. If you're not ready to commit, don't.

ViperMagic

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2001
No. I would be lucky enough to have a girlfriend, so why would I go and muddle it like that?

Azeroth

Feb 28, 2001
dude when someone cheats on someone else, generally is because you are not satisfied with what you have! and if you're not satisfied with what you have you should:
1. speak with you wife/girlfriend about it! they're also youre friend so they must understand how' youre feeling.
2.End it up. to me is the hardest way! i like to talk things first! this is an extreme measure :cool:

got my point?