Would you call yourself ugly?

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
I figure I'm about an 8.5. I'm told I'm good looking and I see it, but I see people who are way better looking than me all the time.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I have, I do, and I will.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being ugliest, I'm probably a 5. Maybe. Ok, wishful thinking.

Aftermath

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2003
2.5 when I'm "casual." Maybe as high as 5 when I'm cleaned up and trying to look decent.

But I don't help myself out much. I've got five piercings. I'm growing my hair back out again so it's at that awkward stage where it's obviously long and unkempt, but not long enough that I can put it back in a ponytail or anything. (it was chest length a couple of years ago but I got it cut in a random outburst of trying to act my age.) My wardrobe is also in a sort of transitional state as well. I've dropped off from 250 to 160lbs, and still losing. So most of my shirts are crappy t-shirts that are several sizes too big, and I have one pair of decent pants that fit.

Oct 4, 2004
Originally posted by: judasmachine
I figure I'm about an 8.5. I'm told I'm good looking and I see it, but I see people who are way better looking than me all the time.

It kinda works like this: A particular girl, I might give a 6. If she was my friend, I would probably rate her an 8. People overlook minor flaws when they get to know someone personally. You might refer to some random chick who has 6 extra pounds as 'fat' but if you knew her well, you would probably say, "Nah, who doesn't have a few extra pounds?":)

(Reminds me of the Oasis song where Liam goes, "I ain't good looking but I'm someone's child")

I have never been told I'm 'good looking' but I've been told I'm sophisticated-looking, pleasant, cheery and all other kinds of adjectives. I only get 'sexy' when I'm wearing a suit.

JLGatsby

Banned
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
People overlook minor flaws when they get to know someone personally. You might refer to some random chick who has 6 extra pounds as 'fat' but if you knew her well, you would probably say, "Nah, who doesn't have a few extra pounds?":)

I find small imperfections a sign of beauty. I prefer girls with slight imperfects. Who would want to date a mannequin? I rate girls higher who have small things that make them unique.