Would you call this "great" condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Long story short, I told the guy that these were going to go on a freshly painted car and I was going to be fussy about their condition. He said they were in "great" condition - and now basically tells me to go pound sand when I tell him that they're obviously not.

So, I shall ask ATOT. Am I being unreasonable? Would you consider these taillights to be in great condition?

64727776.jpg

85362906.jpg

94172268.jpg

40461512.jpg

34334684.jpg

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
No, they are not in great condition. What year is the car?

Mine is a '91. These are off a '93. I'm planning on painting my car this spring, so I can't have shitty lights.

This is how they were advertised - I didn't ask for pics - I thought I was pretty clear.

Originally Posted by JLee
Hey- is that $50/pair with a good center panel?

Originally Posted by rydogg301
yeah, center panel is fine. i have one set left. let me know and i can ship them out to you. my paypal is ryanmkemp@hotmail.com

thanks
ryan

Originally Posted by JLee
Are they in really good shape? My car is getting new paint so I'm kinda fussy.

Originally Posted by rydogg301
yeah, they're in great condition. no issues on the center panel either. let me know if you want them. if you have any more questions, just ask. i can send them out today for you.
thanks
ryan

JoPh

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
not asking for pics is your fail. sorry.

but those are in awful condition. he lied. now sue.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
not asking for pics is your fail. sorry.

but those are in awful condition. he lied. now sue.

I never said it wasn't. However, "great condition" shouldn't need pics for something that obvious. I've been trading online for years, mostly on AT FS/T...(127 heat)...not used to buying from scumbags.

I hit him with a negative trader rating and posted photos in the buyer/seller review forum on MR2OC. First response? "lights look like garbage to me"

Yep. If he wasn't so far away, I'd consider small claims purely on principle...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.