Would you be pissed at a friend if..

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
My best friend (girl) and I were really close friends, but then another one of our friends (girl) goes and spreads rumors that we were together and ruins both of our lives basically. Both our current relationships at the time were broken up as a result of this lie. So anyways, I find out she is talking to her again and they are like best friends all of a sudden. She has always been telling me how much she hates her and she always talks badly of her, but now this. I now think of her as a shady person.
I got furious with her.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Not only does it sound like you need more mature friends, but I'd suspect your relationship was on pretty shaky ground to start with if something like that destroyed it.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
It may not be over yet. I'd suggest talking to this "friend" (not the canniving one) to see whats up... good luck there.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
<soap music>"Like sands through the hour glass...</soap music>

rolleye.gif

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
High school girls are dumb and do stuff like this to garner attention and make themselves feel special. Accept them and find a new ho until you can ship off to another part of the state for college.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred
I really don't care about your high school relationship BS.

when you grow up and look back you're gonna slap yourself. Its like watching beverly hills 902somethign reruns

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: yllus
High school girls are dumb and do stuff like this to garner attention and make themselves feel special. Accept them and find a new ho until you can ship off to another part of the state for college.

Go to a fairly smart college I don't have to deal with any the sht that I had to at high school.

Scitex

Oct 9, 1999
The next thing they'll do is tell everyone you're gay because you weren't boning her to begin with......

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: dartworth
<soap music>"Like sands through the hour glass...</soap music>

rolleye.gif

...these are the times of our lives, and for one live moment we thrive, make the dead come alive...

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Deeko
I love immature rumors and what they cause.

Yea, I remember that BS. This is my first year at college and I've already some of the people in my graduating class are still pulling the same sh!t.
rolleye.gif
Thank god I moved away from there.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Aimster
My best friend (girl) and I were really close friends, but then another one of our friends (girl) goes and spreads rumors that we were together and ruins both of our lives basically. Both our current relationships at the time were broken up as a result of this lie. So anyways, I find out she is talking to her again and they are like best friends all of a sudden. She has always been telling me how much she hates her and she always talks badly of her, but now this. I now think of her as a shady person.
I got furious with her.
Did you throw a pizza in her face? Or provide some special toppings?

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Aimster
I got furious with her.

typical. hate each other one day, best friends the next. crazy.