Would This Make The Griswolds Jealous?

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I think so. ;)

another epic Christmas light music video:

I would have loved to see this in person.

:D

Reactions: WelshBloke

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I can only imagine that all the street lamps in the area dim when he turns that on!

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
I'll bet it makes his neighbors jealous every time they see someone lucky enough not to live next to a shithead like that. His parents ought to be smacked, it's their fault for not giving him enough attention as a child.

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
Does anyone on here actually do these light shows during xmas? The wife has been asking me to learn how to do this to our house for the last few years and I'm just starting to look into it.

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Does anyone on here actually do these light shows during xmas? The wife has been asking me to learn how to do this to our house for the last few years and I'm just starting to look into it.
I did for the first time this year. Here is a poor recording of my little show.

I was inspired by the many light shows I watched on youtube. tom betgeorge, trista lights, johnston family christmas

So there about 1300 Pixel LED in use, a couple of strips and the rest Bullet type LED. Some order directly from China, others order on amazon when time was short.

I use the falcon F4 controller because of budget but I would have liked to go with the bigger F16. I use a rasberry pi with the falcon show player to play back the sequences. I use Xlights for the sequencing. Its free, has a lot of videos on how to use it and it is pretty powerful. Props are from Boscoyo Studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: thestrangebrew1

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
I did for the first time this year. Here is a poor recording of my little show.

I use the falcon F4 controller because of budget but I would have liked to go with the bigger F16. I use a rasberry pi with the falcon show player to play back the sequences. I use Xlights for the sequencing. Its free, has a lot of videos on how to use it and it is pretty powerful. Props are from Boscoyo Studio.

Nice vid! Thanks for the response. I'll use this as a jumping off point to start my research.