Would Romney come for your beer and coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Serious question!

People here have worried in past threads about the Obamas working to take away their guns, fishing poles and even their table salt. (Along with the wackier posters claiming he's a secret Muslim out to impose Sharia law.)

If you're worried about a president imposing his beliefs, should we worried about a Mormon president trying to make us stop drinking coffee, tea and beer?

Luckily Mormons do eat chocolate, so we'd still have that.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
For a moment I thought you were asking if a Mayor Bloomberg would, since soda is already under assault in New York.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Serious question!

People here have worried in past threads about the Obamas working to take away their guns, fishing poles and even their table salt. (Along with the wackier posters claiming he's a secret Muslim out to impose Sharia law.)

If you're worried about a president imposing his beliefs, should we worried about a Mormon president trying to make us stop drinking coffee, tea and beer?

Luckily Mormons do eat chocolate, so we'd still have that.

No, they love selling the stuff to us heathens.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Do I really think, I will ever encounter Romney or Obama at some local diner or bar. Or that I could invite them home and honestly discuss the issues of the day? What a crazy fantasy to start out with, or I would even ever invite them to my home in the hope I could get a honest answer out of either of them.

But still, its possible I might encounter one or the other of them at some local campaign to stop. And if they reach out to shake my hand, I would withdraw my hand so fast it would make their head spin. Why shake the hand of either turd, when you touch a turd, you can't help touching a lying sack of shit. Who wants to touch shit?

But that will be our dilemma come 11/2012, vote the turd of your choice, as Bad as Obama is, I think Romney is far worse. And for that matter, any Fibertarian option would ever be better than Romney?????????????

I would like to be optimistic, but its ever so hard to soar with eagles when surrounded by nothing but already bought and paid for turkeys.

Last edited:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
depends.

if he distributes holy underwear, i might be willing to give him my coffee.

Not the beer, though. No sir. For that, HE DIES!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
For a moment I thought you were asking if a Mayor Bloomberg would, since soda is already under assault in New York.

no, just fatties with no self control are under assault.

i'm tired of paying for their fucking healthcare (shouldn't you be?), so it's about time someone put a muzzle on the big gulps.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Is magic underwear bullet proof or rape proof? Some how I doubt it.

After all, some ancient Chinese philosopher said, if rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it. As all I can say. rape may be inevitable but I refuse to enjoy it.

As methinks Ralph Nader has it right, if we could somehow vote for none of the above, none of the above would win by a landslide

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
The more important question is whether he would come for your wife.

052412LL10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.