Would it be a bad idea to go to Disneyland today?

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
Today:
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight:
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Not raining right now, and hoping it won't be that crowded. But no idea how wet it's going to be.

cmdrmoocow

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2004
Summer is comming - expect it to rain here every single day.

Actually, wait... if you're posting on here at 2pm, you aren't there yet. I'd only go today if you had an annual pass, otherwise, it'd be a waste of five hours.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
11 AM for me. They close at midnight today.

Waiting for the gf to wake up, who wants to leave after 12, which I feel is a little late for an expensive ticket.

cmdrmoocow

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by: gwlam12
11 AM for me. They close at midnight today.

Waiting for the gf to wake up, who wants to leave after 12, which I feel is a little late for an expensive ticket.

Ahhhhh.... sorry. I misread that as Disneyworld, which is near me in Florida. Consider my point moot.

gwlam12

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2001
Originally posted by: stag3
i actually prefer to go on overcast rainy days, no lines *usually*

Which is what I'm aiming for : )

As long as the lines are considerably shorter than they usually are, it'll be worth it! (I think!)

Edit: Which pretty much means I'm going to go today. Just wanted to make sure a bunch of rides didn't close down or anything.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
I went to Disneyland last week... Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and a few other rides are closed, which sucks. Are you getting the park hopper?

I bought 4 park hopper tickets w/FastPass for $35/each, which beat the hell out of the $85/each at the door.