Would Arnold be better than Bush

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: BigJelly
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: BigJelly

FACTS:
1.) DEMOCRATS ARE NOT LETTING BUSH'S NOMINATIONS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.) REPUBLICANS DIDN'T DO THAT (SOME WERE STOPPED BUT NOT ALL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reading is good.
I'm confused, I thought we were talking about CA's Courts.

I thought we were talking about all courts. I showed CA courts as an example that liberal ideologues are more previlent in than conservative ideaologues.
I didn't see you show anything. All you did was make unsubstantiated claims. Hey if you are right then more power to you but for what you said to be taken seriously you need to at least back it up. Hey no doubt there are some old Liberal Judges hanging around from way back in the Jerry Brown days but over the last 20 years Republicans have been in CA Governors Mansion for 16 years. Did they appoint a bunch of Liberal judges during that time? As I referenced to in my other post CA's Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court was removed and the Death Penalty was reinstituted.

Good God man, are you blind? He used all CAPS, that's the Universal Language of Truth!! ;) :D