Worst thing you have ever tasted.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DefDC

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Food: Anything with onions or green peppers. I'll immediately hurl.

Non food: Brace yourself... Snake crap. Don't ask. It was completely accidental and not even an interesting story...

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
Originally posted by: DefDC
Food: Anything with onions or green peppers. I'll immediately hurl.

Non food: Brace yourself... Snake crap. Don't ask. It was completely accidental and not even an interesting story...

I am indeed asking about the snake crap... :D

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
well, um, my FRIEND, said that the worst thing HE'D ever tasted were these old dried mushrooms that made him feel all funny afterwards. Said that they were absolutly the most disgusting thing he'd ever eaten.

He tried all sorts of ways of eating them, each time something different-straight up just trying to get them down, blended in an orange julius, on pizza, boiled in a tea...everything was GROSS. he said.

alyssa

Feb 27, 2007
Originally posted by: Mo0o
Oh btw, Pom Pomegranate juice is disgusting. and i actually like pomegranate so it was a surprise

Ack! Their Pom Green Tea juice is disgusting!

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: eunsang
cant stand cilantro

No heaven for you. Nothing better than a carne asada taco on a corn tortilla w/ cabbage, green onions, and fresh cilantro. Wash it down w/ an icy horchata, mmmm.

palindrome

Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: MrWizzard
Some peoples might be a type of food they just cannot stand, mine was just something grose.

I think it would probably have to be chicken blood. A mouthful. I mistook a glass on the counter for juice; instead it was slightly diluted chicken blood.

Nasty stuff.

Try the inside of a Gel Caplet of medicine... Or pure de-ionized H2O... Both equally disgusting...

zylander

Platinum Member
Aug 25, 2002
Nitromethane 30% RC car fuel. To prime my RC cars I usually just pull the tube off the muffler and blow into it which pressureises the tank. Well I guess there was a clog because it backfierd and shot a bunch of fuel into my mouth. Most disgusting stuff I have ever tasted. After washing out my mouth for 15 minutes I check the bottle and it read; "warning, may be fatal or cause blidness if swollowed" hahaha, luckily neither happened. I dont prime my RC cars like that anymore.

spanner

Jun 11, 2001
chloroquin (anti malarial that apparantly is no longer effective due to overuse). Damn pills back then were not coated making it even more disgusting, not to mention the syrup. the taste also stays in your mouth regardless of what you chase it with.

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
You guys have no idea what vile is until you try Paemsul. It's an Asian liquor made from a cobra. The cobra is STILL IN THE BOTTLE, kinda like a tequila worm. Holy hell did that stuff taste unspeakably evil. God, I'm gagging just thinking about it. It tasted like my tongue was used to douche out Rosie O'Donnell after she was chasing an Ice Cream truck across Costa Rica.

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
Probably pork ass.
My mom's friend made it. He was telling me how good of a dish it is, and that I should try it. It tasted exactly like what it is... ASS! It looked like marinated pork, but I instantly puked upon tasting it.
Very chinese food = disgusting.