worst riced car *ever*...and its a 'stang to boot! MUST SEE!

Stifko

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
Pretty bad, so many fargan decals! Look at that fart pipe too. Some ppl have no taste, ugly rims also.

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000

<< Pretty bad, so many fargan decals! Look at that fart pipe too. Some ppl have no taste, ugly rims also. >>

hahah! those arent rims! They are *four* "donut" spare tires! Fashion statement maybe? He also has a *large* pair of yellow panties hanging from his rear-view mirror.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Oh man, I didn't even notice the panties. Man this guy must be hung like a mosquito.

Theslowone

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2000
should of spent less on decals and got some rims(why he took off the factors we shall never know), also dual the biatch out.

TheBullGod

Mar 21, 2001
I saw the worst riced car the other day. It had a brown canvas convertible top WITH A CANVAS COVERED SPOILER ON THE ROOF!! The guy was working on it in a parking lot, It was the most ugliest car I have ever seen. ( Yes I know "most ugliest" is not correct grammar, but It was the only way I could express my disgust)

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
notfred (the forum's resident Mustang fan) is going to puke when he sees this monstrosity! :p

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Jason "Eckles" is it?
Poor guy musta either lost a bet, or won a bet. I hope it's the latter, cause it'd suck to be a two time loser and still have to own that car.

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001
Whoa that's pretty badass :p

Here are some pics I took while in Toronto of a riced up Neon... :D

Text
Text

It's a Neon right? Someone please confirm!

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000

<< Whoa that's pretty badass :p

Text
Text

>>

oooooh, quad exhaust on a 130hp engine must add at least 50 horses! :D

TheDingo

Sep 10, 2001
The sad thing is that here in Northern CA I see at least a half dozen cars that are worse than that every day.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

<< Whoa that's pretty badass :p

Text
Text

>>

ugh...one ugly neon at that.

that mustang is ugly. ricer or not, that car is just putrid

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
This car is what you get when you mix sniffing glue and too much allowance...

For doing that to a mustang, the guiy should be eviscerated.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Why do people do this to their cars? That is just plain mean. If I were that car, I would make like the love bug and toss that driver tot he street!

sohcrates

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2000
wow, yellow on black looks *really* good :p

Yo! Yo! Yo! It be the ghetto-stang. word up! indeed...

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Thank God that moron did not defile a real Mustang. There should be a death penalty imposed on anyone that even considers ricing a 64-70 'Stang. But personally, I think this guy just has to be doing this as a parody of ricemobiles, there's no way any somewhat sane person would do that on purpose and think that it improves a car. Does anyone else think the full effect is lost with that black and yellow color scheme? The effect would be so much better if the black was replaced by something like neon pink or puke green. Any Photoshop wiz want to tackle that and give us a preview? :cool:

thelanx

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2000
Yuck! Although I'm not a big fan of Mustangs, I think they are okay. But that is just terrible.

khstudios

Jan 24, 2001
interior looks nice....but the guy ruined his car with all those gay decals...
unless u're gettin paid to put those on ur car, DON'T...

Calcio

Sep 28, 2001
I deeply feel for you mustang fans, but where I am from, no car is safe from a good ricing. I have seen far worse.