Worst Movie Ever that you watched

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
My gf conned me into "Toy Story" years ago. It was not for adults.

I was in one of those theaters which showed several movies so I walked into one which starred Curt Russell. It also stank.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Drawing Flies

This movie is absolutely brutal and that's coming from a Kevin Smith fan.

Most recent bad movies I've seen were "Flight of the Phoenix" and "Anchorman". Such a lame story and poor acting that I had to FF through sections to stop from turning it off all together. Anchorman was so bad I was embarassed for the cast.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: starky75
Hard to pick one. These are the ones that come to mind: Battlefield Earth, Ocean's Twelve, Artificial Intelligence, Ace Ventura Pet Detective, The Cell, Beverly Hills Cop 3, Chain Reaction, Alien VS Predator, The Core, Deep Rising and The Grudge. So I would say The Core or Battlefield Earth.

Ace Ventura Pet Detective? You are high. The sequel sucked but the original is one of the funniest comedies I've seen.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4
Blair Witch Project
The Matrix

The Matrix? /me shakes head... :confused:

As far as Blair Witch, it sucked but what did you expect? It was a low budget film that everyone knew the plot and ending of before they saw it. It played out exactly as expected. If you were let down by Blair Witch your expectations were too high.

Mar 10, 2005
Contact
Head
The 70's Spider-Man movies
Resident Evil 2
The Blair Witch Project
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Anything with Dolf Lundgren
Anything on Lifetime

Mar 10, 2005
Oh, I forgot Soul Plane. I was about 10 minutes into it when I said to myself "If this doesn't get better real soon, I'm done". The next face on the screen was Tom Arnold. I almost formatted my hard drive on the spot.

crabbyman

Jul 24, 2002
Passion of the Christ<-very bad and boring
Birth<-was so PO'ed at it I stayed
Chicken Run<-when i worked at the theater..stupidest movie ever...
Perfect Storm<-very bad..again when i worked at the theater...

Zap Brannigan

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2004
Ghost in the Machine

Titanic (the little I saw of it)

That movie with the apes in it from 1995. Congo?

Matrix part 3

Ghostbusters 2

Roger Rabbit

Old Yeller (damn movie was too damn sad!)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Romie and Michelle something or other

sapiens74

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Batman and Robin
Maybe Speed 2 or the Broderick Godzilla

You nailed it

The Gozilla remake I saw in a brand end digital theatre and was looking for excuses to leave (bathroom, refreshments)

cain

Banned
Aug 1, 2003
i never walked out. but i passed out at a movie for the first time i saw the sum of all fears. it sucked balls