Worried about that piss test?

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
I just passed a piss test.

Is it that hard to quit for a week?

Anyway, why outlaw the products to cheat at drug tests? Why not just outlaw the tests. I find them unneccesary and invasive. If a junkie runs over someone while high that's one thing, but applying for a summer internship shouldn't require any sort of drug test.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
The other day my boss and I had to do it for our company insurance. He didn't know you had to only fill it to the line so he fills the damn thing to the brim and comes out trying to hold it all steady without spilling it.
The sad thing is that he passed the test so he doesn't have any excuses except for being an idiot.

gar3555

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
I also just passed a piss test, not so bad..except I tried to "save" it all day long, and I had to go by the time it started so baaadd...

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Siva
I just passed a piss test.

Is it that hard to quit for a week?

Anyway, why outlaw the products to cheat at drug tests? Why not just outlaw the tests. I find them unneccesary and invasive. If a junkie runs over someone while high that's one thing, but applying for a summer internship shouldn't require any sort of drug test.

Lot of the drugs stay in your system longer then a week.

This is another reason more places are switching to blood tests.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Lots? Wanna back the up?

Heroin, coke, morphine, pcp, meth, weed, and ampehtamines are all gone in week. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part one week of abstinance is all it takes.

Anyone who says it takes a month for pot to get out of your system is bsing. Unless they are being tested with a gas chromatograph.

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Siva

Anyone who says it takes a month for pot to get out of your system is bsing. Unless they are being tested with a gas chromatograph.

It also depends on how much you use it.

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Now the real problem is what to do once the hot chick takes your sample and then wants another sample from you... :p

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
It's not hard to pass the piss test, I smoked 2 days before my scheduled test and practically each day up to it for weeks, drank me some strawberry ClearChoice an hour before, a couple drinks of water and trips to the bathroom later I went to get tested and found out I passed a week later. Aint no thang but a chicken wang, mang.