World's scariest sports

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
i know this is a techies (read = geeky, nerds) forum...and i know ya'll are mainly straight-laced & all, but there's gotta be some (closet?) adrenaline junkies in da house. c'mon ya'll, i can't be wrongggggg. :D

clicky for ur next rush......:p

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
I could never bungee jump... it just scares the hell out of me. However I could sky dive easily, and I plan to when it gets warm again.

If you fell off of your sled during a volcano slide or a sand surf, you'd get some nasty burns as well as a lot of broken bones.

edit: Are they cliff-diving directly into water? Then I change my mind, that's worse.

Mar 10, 2005
k-1, or any fighting organization, and offroad racing are the only sports on the list. if elephant polo is polo on elephants, then that's a sport, too. i have never heard of sledging.

BRObedoza

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
why is K-1 included in that list? It's all stand-up and they wear boxing gloves. it's not like they're bare fisted and throwing elbows or anything. no more 'scarier' than a regular boxing match. i would say MMA is alot more brutal.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
(1) Cliff diving

(2) I've been off-road racing a few times & sledging looks like a lot of fun!

(3) Not nearly as crazy as I used to be but still HELL YEAH!

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Ive been sledging and bungee jumping (I did the Nevis jump in New Zealand, it was the highest in the world at the time at 439 feet). Sledging is all right, it's neat because you can surf waves so easily and go wherever you want. This running with the bulls and volcano surfing intrigues me.