World's First Full Test: Honda Civic Si Sedan

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Too bad all that nice hardware has to come in such a FUGLY package, both inside and out!

What a wreched looking car.

jhayx7

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2005
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Too bad all that nice hardware has to come in such a FUGLY package, both inside and out!

What a wreched looking car.

Talking to ourselves are we?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
I drove one of those this week, it wasn't bad, although I feel that the 6th gear should be even taller for better highway mileage. I liked the handling and how it's a pretty light car, maneuvering around in daily traffic is pretty easy. The clutch was nice and soft as well, basically an all around good car IMO.

As for the looks, I didn't mind it at all, at least in person. I do like the digital speedometer though, that's a definite plus.

Also, it's got an 8000 rpm redline which I enjoyed :D

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo
I drove one of those this week, it wasn't bad, although I feel that the 6th gear should be even taller for better highway mileage. I liked the handling and how it's a pretty light car, maneuvering around in daily traffic is pretty easy. The clutch was nice and soft as well, basically an all around good car IMO.

As for the looks, I didn't mind it at all, at least in person. I do like the digital speedometer though, that's a definite plus.

Also, it's got an 8000 rpm redline which I enjoyed :D

I hate the digital speedometer.. whenever I drive by a newer Civic, that thing just lights up so bright and everyone in the world can see how fast it is going. :p

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
only thing i hate ... digital speedometer.

person that invented that should be shot.

Analog FTW!

I like the whole car otherwise.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo
Maybe I liked the digital speedometer because it's what the S2000 has ;)

atleast for the s2k, their PR stuff says the digital gauges are because they wanted it to be f1 style, which f1 cars do have digital gauges.