World of Goo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I tried the demo and was not impressed. Maybe the game eventually picks up, but the first few levels were boring as hell.

Also the price is too high. Goo is $15, but Peggle is only $5 right now. Stalker is $15 right now.

Cheeseplug

Dec 16, 2008
I love this game. When I first fired it up it was a bit weird, but now it has fun puzzles and I cannot help but to giggle the whole time I am playing it because of how absurd it is.

Sylvanas

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2004
Just downloaded the demo and I am nearly finnished and I have to say this game is awesome! I will certainly be buying it, lots of fun and like Cheeseplug I can't help but laugh while I play it for how hilariously absurd it can be. Wish they had a Nintendo DS version.

Sylvanas

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2004
Just finnished the Windows/Steam version and this is one of the best games I have ever played! Better yet, it didn't come from some mega corporation, just a couple of guys. Also:

NATIVE LINUX VERSION NOW AVAILABLE This will be an excellent addition to my Ubuntu laptop.

dguy6789

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2002
I got it for wii and have been playing it a lot. It's incredible. Works flawlessly with the Wiimote.

MikeyLSU

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2005
little bump because it is $5 this weekend on steam. Just bought it myself, too cheap to pass up.

Avalon

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2001
I tried the demo, was fairly fun. Not sure how often I'd play it though.