Working my umpteenth Saturday in a row!

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
I live in MN where winters get cold, it is almost 100 outside and I am stuck at work for the day yet again. I could choose to not work but I am an accountant with hard deadlines and I do enjoy my job. Plus they pay for me to complete my accounting degree.

Anyone got any good links that are obviously work appropriate?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: JimKiler
I live in MN where winters get cold, it is almost 100 outside and I am stuck at work for the day yet again. I could choose to not work but I am an accountant with hard deadlines and I do enjoy my job. Plus they pay for me to complete my accounting degree.

Right up your alley.

amdforever2

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2002
Yeah...........I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too.............................soooo if you could do that saaaaay around 9am that'd be great.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
what number is umpteen? I'd like to see that on the number line please.

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
umpteen is a expression not an actual number. i cannot come in on Sunday, I have to write a 10 page paper tomorrow, which is due Thursday and I will work OT this coming week which means I have to write 905 of the paper tomorrow. I am not good at procrastinating so I better get this stupid paper done!

On the plus side I am salary and my bank account is going up cause I am at work and not shopping.

jrenz

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: DaTT
Originally posted by: JimKiler

Right up your alley.

Where is the answer!!!

JimKiler

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2002
I would rather do that, of course I don't have kids yet but I am working on that too (later, on a sat!)