Worker from my gym died in auto accident yesterday :(

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
It's going to suck going now, she was always the first face I saw when I walked through the door. Always smiled and said hello, she knew me by name, even though we just knew each other from the gym. Won't be the same, she was so sweet and cherry, always offered a helping hand if you needed one. RIP. :brokenheart::(

A 22-year-old Eastern Connecticut State University student was found dead behind the wheel of her car early Friday morning, killed apparently when her car hit a tree on Vernon Avenue, police said. The body of [name edited], was found by a pedestrian about 4 a.m. near High Street. Her car, a Chevrolet Cavalier, was severely damaged by the impact, police said. The Police Department is investigating the crash. Detectives will try to reconstruct the last 24 hours in her life, police said. Her body was sent to the state medical examiner's office for an autopsy. A mechanical inspection of the car will be performed. Results of the autopsy and car examination are expected next week. [Gym name edited] manager [name edited] said Friday that she was beloved at the health club. She had also worked at several other branches of the club as a customer service representative.
"She had the best personality. She made us laugh," "She's touched a lot of hearts."
:brokenheart: Rest In Piece my friend.:brokenheart:

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Thanks everyone. I went to the gym today, it was very somber, usually the music is blaring, but out of respect for her and her co-workers, music was turned off, and everyone tried to do the normal routine for the most part. Very hard when someone you see everyday, whether a co-worker, someone at the coffee shop, or anyone you interact with on a daily basis that you expect to be there, isn't all of a sudden. I just hope she didn't suffer in any way. Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.