Words you hate seeing in threads

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: archcommus
Originally posted by: allisolm
CRAAAAAAAAAWWWWLING INNNN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I have no idea what that one's from.

Linkin Park? I'm not sure why it was referenced but oh wellz.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: xtknight
"rediculous"

I just noticed that really pisses me off. Absolutely ridiculous how people don't know how to spell.

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I hate seeing the word "eggplant".

Not sure why.

badger,badger, badger,badger,badger,badger
eggplant, eggplant!
badger,badger,badgers.................

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: TXHokie
NSFW - kinda defeat the purpose since I only surf ATOT at work

Would you rather not see it and get fired?

My point is that it's a tease. I hate seeing it, didn't say it shouldn't be there.

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I hate seeing the word "eggplant".

Not sure why.
Probably because it's not called an eggplant, but is actually called an 'aubergine'. Because it's a little tricky to learn (OMG I have a right not to learn clever words!) it's usually called the above in the US.

I hate the following:

-anything to do with spider/the d!ck who started it although it's not been around so much of late.

-YA[x]T where the writer simply has to think for just one minute to figure out the solution eg:"Um I spoke to this girl who looked at me, then she kicked me in the spleen and took out a restraining order... does this mean she likes me and is playing hard to get?!??!11?".

-Threads where some guy is like "ZOMG check out this! radical!" and has a picture of some average 9mm pistol. Well done, you've got a small penis and are panaoid, great. You live in the US... everyone has a gun. I couldn't give a sh!t.

-The various groups of idiots: Dumbasses who have no clue about the correct usage of words (there/their). General dumbasses ("I could care less"). Lazy people (u/ur/l8r).

-Kids who sit around dying for the opportunity to PWN someone.