WOOT~!! First Warcraft III win on Bnet **UPDATE Played 2v2 OWNED another pair**

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
I started playing 1.5 weeks ago and I rarely played it

Tonight with the Fellow ATOT clan members

we pulled out a win

it was me, mhts, and Platinumgold. Platinum was the first to go, but me and mhts countered and killed them off slow.

The battle got intense when they destroyed my main base, and I was running off my 2nd expansion, but mhts came to the rescue.

1-0 is the rec :) :D

**UPDATE**

played 2v2 with another member on AT (Krueger81) as my teammate.

Gist of the game, I DEMOLISED THEM. Literally.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: FallenHero
you guys play expantion? I want to get me a piece yo!

we have expansion playing members on our clan, we played regular as I don't have the expansion.

My Moon Preistess did a lot of damage with the StarFall. I got it even before the other nightelves.

They were running away cuz they couldn't handle the heat. :)

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: t60
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I suck in that game.

yea I'm not great, especially controlling each individual ones and casting spells and such.

I killed off my own preistess thinking it was the enemy. DOH~!

goog40

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2000

Hahaha nice.

It was pretty funny one time when I was playing 2v2 with my friend and we both went Keeper of the grove and killed off 25 of one guys peasants just using entangle. He couldn't leave his base and at one point he was upgrading his hall and had no peasants for gold or wood at all.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: goog40

Hahaha nice.

It was pretty funny one time when I was playing 2v2 with my friend and we both went Keeper of the grove and killed off 25 of one guys peasants just using entangle. He couldn't leave his base and at one point he was upgrading his hall and had no peasants for gold or wood at all.

Doesn't entangle get one guy at a time ?
It's such a pain in the ass to cast it one by one.

Plus he's weak as hell. I only usually bring out 2 heros. Preistess and the Double blade guy.

goog40

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2000
Yeah, we just both picked him to harrass and tech, going back to the moon wells when we needed mana, and after awhile i left to creep while my partner stayed near the guy's base pretty much the whole game and just did hit-and-run's. He's weak but he's also fast so he can get away pretty well.

I just started playing Night elves semi-seriously this week and always get the Priestess first. She's just too valuable to the army with her aura and starfall.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Vortex22
What server? And this is expansion, right?

No, we have both regular and expansion

we have a clan going for now on USEAST Azeroth.
There should be a thread up by it by Neomadhatter later today.