WoooooHoooo i got my account back

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
I did the silly thing and changed my email address to a hotmail address, and then it reset the passord to an address that it did not support and therefore fubared my access to the account, but thank god for cookies i have gone to access it today from work and staright away i got into my accout, staright away changed my emaill address back .. FEEWWW .. can't be loosing my account on AT ... what would i do with my life :D ... hahaha

just glad to be back

Trente

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2003
My e-mail account used in AT was locked once, so I created a new user (after cookies have been deleted before I was able to update my profile with an operating e-mail address) and the Mods were quickly on to me. they sent me an e-mail to the address I used in the new account, in which they told me they deleted my new account and that I should use this one. I replyed back and stated that I am indeed Trente and that my last e-mail account has been permanently locked. so they sent me a link to renew it, using an 'alive and kicking' mailbox. Thank you Mods. :) :D

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Trente
My e-mail account used in AT was locked once, so I created a new user (after cookies have been deleted before I was able to update my profile with an operating e-mail address) and the Mods were quickly on to me. they sent me an e-mail to the address I used in the new account, in which they told me they deleted my new account and that I should use this one. I replyed back and stated that I am indeed Trente and that my last e-mail account has been permanently locked. so they sent me a link to renew it, using an 'alive and kicking' mailbox. Thank you Mods. :) :D

See?....the mods aren't always slave driving hard asses.

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: DaTT
Originally posted by: Trente

See?....the mods aren't always slave driving hard asses.
QFAK

BriGy86

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
to be honest i made a special e mail at some web site just to get an account here

i don't even check it and i may have forgotten the password

sucks that i can't just use my yahoo one

elektrolokomotive

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
Phew! Now I can go back to worrying about the little things, like world peace and how to get Elizabeth Hurley to go out with me.