Wooohooo, guess who is 1/5 of a century old!

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Yep, I'm 20 today! Finally I'm not a damn teenager anymore and I can finally say "Ohhh, I'm in my 20s."

Hail to the chief baby!

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
HAHA. Actually 20 isn't that great, The only thing I noticed was that my car insurance took a nose dive in price, that was nice.

Juggernot- Where in Alaska are you from man?

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Now you're my age. Congrats, and happy birthday.

My mommy's birthday is tomorrow. :)

Big birthday fan,
~kitten >^.^<

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Yeaaaaaah, baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyy!(NOT Austin Power accent! More of a new-yorker accent...)

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Nutdotnet, I'm in a little town named North Pole outside Fairbanks. NO, not THE North Pole! Although we do have the largest Santa sculpture in existence! Along with some of the lamest street names: IE: Santa Clause Lane, Saint Nicholas Drive, Kris Kringle Drive, Donner Drive, etc. You can imagine how busy this place is at Christmas. :(

And Dammit, I don't know Santa! :D

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I remember my 20th bday made me sad. I kissed my youth goodbye and realized that my early-life accomplishments of being a teacher at the age of 18 and my jobs building networks for the government were in the past. Ahh...it's all down hill from here.

Cooltech2k

Banned
Feb 9, 2001
Ya Know what... Its Cool Now But it gets old fast....

I Have been 20 for 5 months &amp; 23 days now...

Its an akward point where your too old to hang out with teenagers, but your not old enough to go out &amp; party with anyone older yet...

IcemanJer

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2001

<< I Have been 20 for 5 months &amp; 23 days now... >>

Countin' the days left until you hit 21?

bUnMaNGo

Feb 9, 2000
Yea, 20 is about the most useless age... and especially sucks when all your friends are turning 21 and hitting up Vegas and you gotta wait until the end of November to turn 21 :( hehe... oh well, one good thing about not turning 21 yet is that in California, to get your motorcycle class drivers license, the state subsidizes some of the cost, so you only pay around $75 for the learning course, as opposed to $150+ or so, I think :) I'm gonna be taking that course this summer right after finals :)