Hurricane Andrew

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2004
Sorry GLeeM, but my Miami Hurricanes just got the snot kicked out of them by OU, and then I see I finally made it into the top 10, so I just had to focus on the good (is there such as thing as a hopeless optomist?).

You folks just can't imagine how much I enjoy crunching for the TeAm! It's been an obsession of mine since the days of Seti Classic. Granted, there's no way I can compete with some of you folks (some of which are quickly climing behind me-----I have beers waiting for you all :D )

The bottom line is , we're all working towards the same goal, folks from many nations, with different beliefs, and different political views, all working for a common goal. As I've said before, it is groups such as this that give me hope for the future.

Yes, I have had a few too many :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: today, but the wonderful thing is, my crunchers keep churning along regardless!

Also, my son is doing fairly well lately. Still some issues (obviously) but overall, your prayers have certainly helped, and I thank each and every one of you who have sent a prayer or even a kind thought our way during this difficult time for us. It is greatly appreciated.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Congrats on the top 10!! :beer::thumbsup:

And especially good to hear about your son, so glad to know he's doing better. I'll continue the prayers! :D