Woohoo! I'm GOLD!!

Muerto

Golden Member
Dec 26, 1999
A happy day in the life of Muerto! :D

Please do not make this kind of post. It's meaningless and we will lock it. Remember, we can make you a Junior just as fast.

AnandTech Moderator

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
It should be!

Now Muerto is a perfect example of someone who should make these sort of posts.

Taken a long time for you (taking your time, I always envy those who can not post a lot everytime they're on)

oh ya! Congrats Muerto!

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Oh, Man! Won't you people ever realize this type of thread always gets locked because of overall neffage and because they're a waste of time?

This is the one and only time you will ever see me post to one of these threads.
Offer expires in thirty days

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to crap on your thread, Muerto. Congrats. :)

I edited out the crapulence thing.

GoldenTiger

Banned
Jan 14, 2001

<< Oh, Man! Won't you people ever realize this type of thread always gets locked because of overall neffage and general crapulence?

This is the one and only time you will ever see me post to one of these threads.

Offer expires in thirty days
>>

Same here hehe :). This is a special occasion, however.

nullshark

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 1999
I'd always heard rumours of Muerto going gold but had thought they were just the standard hype. I honestly thought he was going to be permnent vapourware. How long were you in beta, Muerto?

:p

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
uh why do people feel the need to make these stinking threads? i think i made on at senior, and it got 3 hits, and well i let gold and platinum, and diamond slip by un noticed.

Muerto

Golden Member
Dec 26, 1999
How long were you in beta, Muerto?

Hehe, a long time. :) I've never been able to sit on the forums for hours on end and achieve a 20+ post/day rate. At this rate I'll make Diamond status in about 5.5 years. Gee maybe I should pick up the pace a bit. Time to start neffing!! ;)

Muerto

Golden Member
Dec 26, 1999
uh why do people feel the need to make these stinking threads? i think i made on at senior, and it got 3 hits, and well i let gold and platinum, and diamond slip by un noticed.

It took me forever to get this far! Let me enjoy it!! At 2 posts per day you wont hear back from me for years!!! ;)