WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm finished with exams!!!!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Just finished my PHP exam (was due @ midnight) I'm done...

...well, at least until Fall semester. And I do start fulltime at work on Thursday. :|

hmm...maybe this isn't as exciting as I thought.

Oh well, at least I have tomorrow to celebrate. My roomates and I bought a sh!tload of cheap champagne and we're cooking up a load of spaghetti & meatballs. We're having a bunch of people over to get plastered & stuffed before the sun sets. :D

All of yall who still have finals, what do you have left to do? What are you going to do when you're done?

*cracks open a celebratory Sam Adams*

...ahhh....

RockEater

Mar 2, 2001
congrats

I still have two days of class and 3 exams left, streched out over 8 days. I should be able to find some time for some CS in there, when I go home I go from T3 to dialup :(

but I am still very sick of school, it will be nice to go home

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
Wish I was taking finals right now...

I just finished midterms this week, and I have another 4-5 weeks before finals.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Hang in there, guys. I never thought I'd be finished. This semester seriously sucked for me. I'm going to make up for my lack of partying tomorrow, though!

Man, I think I posted about 100-200 times over the past week. Talk about procrastineftion!

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Congrats, wish I was there already.

I still have all my finals (4) to go, they start in a little over a week. Plus I have an assignment and a project due tomorrow. And a big MS Access database project due on tuesday that I haven't started on. I've got a bit of work to do over the weekend. Too bad we are recarpeting the house on Friday, going to be tough to get work done while moving furniture all day tomorrow and thursday.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Man, do I know what you mean, trmiv. I had sooo much to do the past week. I had 4 exams, a 50 page Systems Analysis (that *really* sucked), and 2 PHP projects to do (plus all the MySQL DB work to go along with it). My roomates were done and partying when I was only 1/4 of the way through. :|

Good luck everyone!

xyion

Jan 20, 2001
I finished my exams on Friday, and moved back home on Saturday. None of my friends are home right now, so I got basically nothing to do. Oh well.

- xyion