Won 2 items on ebay over 2 weeks ago... Still not shipped....

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
So i won 2 cell phone items from a power seller on ebay on July 14th and 15th.

Recieved an email to pay on the 17th and paid on the 18th.

Checking the status HERE, it shows that the items have not yet shipped. Emails have gone unanswered and no further communication has been recieved... The last email i got from them was on the 18th saying i had paid.

What is my next step? Can i file a complaint with ebay & paypal?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
File a complaint and call your CC company to reverse the charge.

That'll get them moving.

- M4H

I payed through paypal balance.... :(

Aug 8, 2001
it's $13. I highly doubt he's running off with your money and moving to mexico. Maybe the items out of stock or what not? In any case, e-mail him a couple more times and threaten to file a report with ebay/paypal etc. Maybe the systems incorrect and the items are shipped via a slow method? That's happened to me before.

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: aphex

Checking the status HERE, it shows that the items have not yet shipped. Emails have gone unanswered and no further communication has been recieved... The last email i got from them was on the 18th saying i had paid.

CC eBay and Paypal all communications.
Cancel sale and request a refund from Paypal. For once, I would like to see someone who's really getting the shaft use the service in the manner in which it was designed.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Originally posted by: aphex

CC eBay and Paypal all communications.
Cancel sale and request a refund from Paypal. For once, I would like to see someone who's really getting the shaft use the service in the manner in which it was designed.
That's funny. Do you think eBay reads any of that crap? It goes straight into the round file.

Just file a paypal complaint, it forces them to resolve the issue or a refund is automatically processed. Only takes a few minutes.