Women you thought were mildly attractive at first but now find very hot!

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I think I might have noticed her in Rush Hour and a few other movies and thought she was kind of like a Lucy Liu type. But lately I've noticed her in Mission Impossible 3, Die Hard or Live Free, and Balls of Fury and for some reason I now find her extremely attractive. So, she is an example of a woman who beauty has grown for me.

By contrast, I used to be really hot for Kiera Knightly but now I don't find her that attractive anymore. She still is attractive but I'm not hot for her.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Kiera and MaggieQ has always been flaming hot in my book from the very beginning.

Lucy Liu, was... just bleh.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: andylawcc
Kiera and MaggieQ has always been flaming hot in my book from the very beginning.

MaqqieQ can look so-so in some pictures but absolutely stunning in many other pictures. I think she is beautiful with a very unique face. Many times, half-asian women have this "thing" about them that I really find physically attractive.

gururu2

Oct 14, 2007
i never really noticed her until the latest die hard. she looks sexier when shes ruthless.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Originally posted by: StormRider
Originally posted by: andylawcc

MaqqieQ can look so-so in some pictures but absolutely stunning in many other pictures. I think she is beautiful with a very unique face. Many times, half-asian women have this "thing" about them that I really find physically attractive.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
I become more attracted to most women I spend a significant amount of time around.

Except for children and family.

And old people.

And basically cut off the top 10% and bottom 20% after that.

Then there are the 50% of all girls who are already in a relationship... automatically try to keep neutral on those.

So yeah, 35% of all girls.