Women really are important

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ribbon13

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2005
Originally posted by: ElFenix
damn, even i only kept up about 55 posts a day at my peak

this is only 2 months though... we'll see if it lasts...

The number of people that have problems in ATGH that I can help generally dictates how much I post.

Originally posted by: QuitBanningMe
Unemployed male.....leaves plenty of time for the cooking.

Excuse me hypocrite, what was that about assuming you know me? Retired != Unemployed

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
hehe we have an honest to goodness chauvinistic pig onboard today!!

So what do you do that make you such a prize besides attract naive stepford girlies?

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: ribbon13

The number of people that have problems in ATGH that I can help generally dictates how much I post.

Excuse me hypocrite, what was that about assuming you know me? Retired != Unemployed

Yes it does.

Sunbird

Golden Member
Jul 20, 2001
Women rOxOrS, and tehy sUxOrS 2 !!!!111one!!!

(and I mean sUxOrS in the good way ;) )

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

holy jebus you aren't joking about GH

and, technically, to be unemployed you must be looking for work

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: MommysLittleMonster
I do my own laundry, but let's be real here......women do it much better than guys. When I do my laundry, I throw it all in there, and then put it all in the dryer, then it will stay in the dryer for a few days until I run out of clean clothes and I run to the dryer to pick some clean clothes out. In about a week I'll take the remaining clothes out of the dryer and try to fold it and put it away. All my of ex's would sort colors, take the time to care for the clothes. They would fold them and put them away still warm from the dryer.

Cooking, I can make a mean grilled cheese. I can make ramen, and I can make a good tuna sandwich. I primarily eat out and eat canned foods and tv dinners. I eat a lot of cereal. Girl's just know how to feed you. You say "I'm hungry" and they'll go and make you something good to eat.

The perks of having a girlfriend around. These are things a friend with benefits cant offer you. These are things you take for granted in a relationship.

I'm going to go make some ravioli.

I thought this was a parody at first. Guess not. :D

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005

holy jebus you aren't joking about GH

and, technically, to be unemployed you must be looking for work

Bums aren't unemployed?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I do my own laundry, but let's be real here......women do it much better than guys. When I do my laundry, I throw it all in there, and then put it all in the dryer, then it will stay in the dryer for a few days until I run out of clean clothes and I run to the dryer to pick some clean clothes out. In about a week I'll take the remaining clothes out of the dryer and try to fold it and put it away. All my of ex's would sort colors, take the time to care for the clothes. They would fold them and put them away still warm from the dryer.

Cooking, I can make a mean grilled cheese. I can make ramen, and I can make a good tuna sandwich. I primarily eat out and eat canned foods and tv dinners. I eat a lot of cereal. Girl's just know how to feed you. You say "I'm hungry" and they'll go and make you something good to eat.

The perks of having a girlfriend around. These are things a friend with benefits cant offer you. These are things you take for granted in a relationship.

I'm going to go make some ravioli.

That's because you suck at life...

Women = better than men in making small talk, looking good, smelling good and being bad...

that's about it.

blahblah99

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2000
Women have something that men want: a vagina.

Men have something that women want: money, power, fame.

MommysLittleMonster

Nov 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Zebo
hehe we have an honest to goodness chauvinistic pig onboard today!!

So what do you do that make you such a prize besides attract naive stepford girlies?

I would date myself if I was a girl.

You know, I do attempt to cook. The last thing I cooked was Dijon Salmon for an ex about a month ago. Another ex, I would cook this pasta dish all the time. I forgot how to make it though. I do enjoy finding recipes and cooking them for my "other" but for myself, I dont have time for that sh*t.

This girl Im boinking now, she is very wifey. She pushed me out of bed the other day to go to class, put some shorts on me, threw a hoodie on me, and stuffed my wallet into my pocket. And she sprayed me with Axe. I dont know, I liked that.

Today she went to my bathroom and noticed all the shavings in the sink, and I had to convince her that I would clean it eventually so that she wouldn't do it. Those are the types of things I am talking about. Women make your life easier.

EGGO

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Man you can't do anything on your own can you? Just look at that username.

Ryuson99

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2004
I just realized that having a woman/girlfriend really has it's benefits other than someone to boink or have affection from. Laundry and cooking! When I have a girlfriend, they would always make me something to eat, they would always do my laundry. Now Im single again, and Im eating tv dinners and cereal, and I have two loads of laundry waiting. I am messing with this one girl right now, but I think I would have to start another relationship with her in order for her to cook for me and do my laundry.

You suck at the girl thing.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I just realized that having a woman/girlfriend really has it's benefits other than someone to boink or have affection from. Laundry and cooking! When I have a girlfriend, they would always make me something to eat, they would always do my laundry. Now Im single again, and Im eating tv dinners and cereal, and I have two loads of laundry waiting. I am messing with this one girl right now, but I think I would have to start another relationship with her in order for her to cook for me and do my laundry.

Geez, where do you find girls like that? You're not in the US are you? My girl wouldn't even bring me a beer when I'm watching some games.

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003
Well I'm just right behind you. Will be single soon. Having major issues with my girlfriend.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: lavagirl669
did you ever hear of doing your own fvcking laundry?
I haven't heard such bs in a long time....

We all do our laundry eventually...but women have a much lower tolerance for piles of filthy clothes lying about and usually end up doing it well before men break down and do it. Then they end up resenting us for it! It wasn't a problem yet!

My friend used to live in a really messy apartment. Some girl he barely knew actually came over and cleaned it for free...I can only assume the thought of all those dirty clothes and dishes drove her mad enough to actually clean some one else's apartment.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
go fvck yourself
oh, it seems you are. may it continue.