Women of Enron Playboy

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Oh My God!!! Where do they get women so beautiful to work for them???? My companies HR staff need to get on the ball!!

{drool}

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002
haha well they were a pretty big company so the chances of having some hot women employed must have been pretty good.

But i'm also sure that some of the women at your company would look hotter to you too if they were naked.

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: UCDznutz
haha well they were a pretty big company so the chances of having some hot women employed must have been pretty good.

But i'm also sure that some of the women at your company would look hotter to you too if they were naked.

trulfe

May 17, 2000
They were hired to keep the employees happy. Their salaries are a business expense and written off.

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
I guess we will find out once and for all if they have inflated assets.

-KeithP

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Just about any woman can be beautiful in pictures with enough airbrushing.

Playboy has the most unrealistic pictures of women I've ever seen.

Michael1897

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: joohang
Originally posted by: UCDznutz

I think i need to test this theory first hand. I work with some hot ones doing IM reffing. plus this is a pretty big hospital :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: AmusedOne
Just about any woman can be beautiful in pictures with enough airbrushing.

Playboy has the most unrealistic pictures of women I've ever seen.

No doubt. Rember the Nancy Sinatra layout? Yeecch.....more airbrush than flesh on those and she still looked nasty.
:disgust: