women finds out who hubby is cheating

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: jlbenedict
"Saturday, July 29

One thing that really turned me on about Steven when we first met were the flowers he?d buy me. It?s something that I don?t think happens that often today, men buying women flowers. I don?t think any other guy I dated before Steven ever bought me flowers. It?s as if guys forgot forget that every girl, no matter what they say, loves getting flowers. There?s just something so purely romantic about it. And even after we married, Steven bought me flowers every two weeks. He promised he?d always do that, so that our marriage would always be as fresh as the flowers in our home. After about a couple of years, he forgot about that promise. But I didn?t remind him because I had been so grateful for all those flowers he bought me before., but I let it go and he?d still surprise me every now and then.

So yesterday, I thought it would be nice to remind Steven of his sweet ole ways and that it?d be even nicer if every woman in Steven?s office knew just what a romantic prick he really was. I used his credit card and ordered every woman in his office a dozen roses each, and had a note attached to them that said, ?I?m a cheating bastard and I?d love to get in your pants too. Love, Steven.? I think I also accidentally sent a few dozen roses to a couple of guys in the office as well (oops!)! Anyway, I had them delivered yesterday, late Friday afternoon so everyone could take the roses home with them and enjoy fresh for the weekend."

I'd love to work in that office !

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: tyler811
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: MichaelD
seemed real, or at least... it could've been. not that farfetched. people get quite enraged when they've been cheated on. rightly so.

So...that gives the "cheatee" the legal right to destroy the private property of another? I think not. The woman should have charges filed against her...sued in small claims court, most probably. And guess what? She would LOSE.

B/C I sleep with another woman (and am a scumbag moron for doing so) doesn't give you the right to smash my laptop, and use my Hummel collection for target practice. It's an immature and irresponsible thing to do.

I feel the same way about that other thread with the white car that got spray painted and it's sunroof shattered. That's ILLEGAL. I.E. destruction of private property and I would sue.
maybe you shouldn't make judgments until you walk in their shoes. i dunno. are you sure as to how you would react coming home to find your wife jumping your best friend's bones?
smashing a laptop sure beats popping him with a pistol.

Not trying to start an argument but its seems you always take the side of the woman. That man was in fact a dirt bag for cheating on his wife but she had no right doing what she did. No reason at all and I have walked that road before. Found out a friend was screwing my fiance years ago. I simply called her up told she was whore and liar and let it go. Did not scream or yell just a simple 30 second conversation and I went on with my life. It was hard but thats life. Six months later she was calling wanting to get back together. I admit I thought about it just to get back at her and start screwing another woman but that would serve no purpose and hurt an innocent woman. Just like that other video I posted about the woman cheating on the man, he had no right shooting up her car. Just speak your mind and move on down the road, there are many roads that need to be traveled and many people to meet.

if he gave her Hep B or C or HIV how many people do you think are going to want to meet her? She now gets the luxury of 18 months of repeated STD testing.Tell me about rights to personal property.

If people want the right to step out,great but they should be man or woman enough to give their partners ample notice and the same option.

Stifko

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
Originally posted by: loup garou
Fake, that was done by Court TV in front of Bryant Park. My coworker watched them film it.

it was on the 42nd street side and not on 6th ave, right?

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
seemed real, or at least... it could've been. not that farfetched. people get quite enraged when they've been cheated on. rightly so.

So...that gives the "cheatee" the legal right to destroy the private property of another? I think not. The woman should have charges filed against her...sued in small claims court, most probably. And guess what? She would LOSE.

B/C I sleep with another woman (and am a scumbag moron for doing so) doesn't give you the right to smash my laptop, and use my Hummel collection for target practice. It's an immature and irresponsible thing to do.

I feel the same way about that other thread with the white car that got spray painted and it's sunroof shattered. That's ILLEGAL. I.E. destruction of private property and I would sue.
maybe you shouldn't make judgments until you walk in their shoes. i dunno. are you sure as to how you would react coming home to find your wife jumping your best friend's bones?

Not trying to start an argument but its seems you always take the side of the woman. That man was in fact a dirt bag for cheating on his wife but she had no right doing what she did. No reason at all and I have walked that road before. Found out a friend was screwing my fiance years ago. I simply called her up told she was whore and liar and let it go. Did not scream or yell just a simple 30 second conversation and I went on with my life. It was hard but thats life. Six months later she was calling wanting to get back together. I admit I thought about it just to get back at her and start screwing another woman but that would serve no purpose and hurt an innocent woman. Just like that other video I posted about the woman cheating on the man, he had no right shooting up her car. Just speak your mind and move on down the road, there are many roads that need to be traveled and many people to meet.

if he gave her Hep B or C or HIV how many people do you think are going to want to meet her? She now gets the luxury of 18 months of repeated STD testing.Tell me about rights to personal property.

If people want the right to step out,great but they should be man or woman enough to give their partners ample notice and the same option.

So that gives her the right to destroy his property? Thats what courts are for. If you run into someones car, does that give them the right to bash out your window?

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

So that gives her the right to destroy his property? Thats what courts are for. If you run into someones car, does that give them the right to bash out your window?

I think she should show him the exact same care and concern that he displayed for her life/health.

I have zero empathy for people who think it's just fine to lie,cheat and break agreed upon boundaries but only as long as they're the ones doing so.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002

Not trying to start an argument but its seems you always take the side of the woman. That man was in fact a dirt bag for cheating on his wife but she had no right doing what she did. No reason at all and I have walked that road before. Found out a friend was screwing my fiance years ago. I simply called her up told she was whore and liar and let it go. Did not scinream or yell just a simple 30 second conversation and I went on with my life. It was hard but thats life. Six months later she was calling wanting to get back together. I admit I thought about it just to get back at her and start screwing another woman but that would serve no purpose and hurt an innocent woman. Just like that other video I posted about the woman cheating on the man, he had no right shooting up her car. Just speak your mind and move on down the road, there are many roads that need to be traveled and many people to meet.

I think she should show him the exact same care and concern that he displayed for her life/health.

Male or female there are proper ways of handling things and this is not. Every time someone makes you mad or endangers your life, just bust up their stuff and cancel thier credit cards and send flowers all the females at his job. That makes every thing better and shows the maturity level of both people. What do we need laws for then?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Not trying to start an argument but its seems you always take the side of the woman. That man was in fact a dirt bag for cheating on his wife but she had no right doing what she did. No reason at all and I have walked that road before. Found out a friend was screwing my fiance years ago. I simply called her up told she was whore and liar and let it go. Did not scinream or yell just a simple 30 second conversation and I went on with my life. It was hard but thats life. Six months later she was calling wanting to get back together. I admit I thought about it just to get back at her and start screwing another woman but that would serve no purpose and hurt an innocent woman. Just like that other video I posted about the woman cheating on the man, he had no right shooting up her car. Just speak your mind and move on down the road, there are many roads that need to be traveled and many people to meet.

Male or female there are proper ways of handling things and this is not. Every time someone makes you mad or endangers your life, just bust up their stuff and cancel thier credit cards and send flowers all the females at his job. That makes every thing better and shows the maturity level of both people. What do we need laws for then?

It's still entertaining to see someone wronged go over the edge to exact revenge whether it's mature or not

Geekbabe

Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

cry me a river....

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Stories like this are great motivation for getting back out into the dating pool, aren't they? :)

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I think that "Emily" would eventually doing some prison time for these little stunts of hers, IF they were real.