women finds out who hubby is cheating

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
"Saturday, July 29

One thing that really turned me on about Steven when we first met were the flowers he?d buy me. It?s something that I don?t think happens that often today, men buying women flowers. I don?t think any other guy I dated before Steven ever bought me flowers. It?s as if guys forgot forget that every girl, no matter what they say, loves getting flowers. There?s just something so purely romantic about it. And even after we married, Steven bought me flowers every two weeks. He promised he?d always do that, so that our marriage would always be as fresh as the flowers in our home. After about a couple of years, he forgot about that promise. But I didn?t remind him because I had been so grateful for all those flowers he bought me before., but I let it go and he?d still surprise me every now and then.

So yesterday, I thought it would be nice to remind Steven of his sweet ole ways and that it?d be even nicer if every woman in Steven?s office knew just what a romantic prick he really was. I used his credit card and ordered every woman in his office a dozen roses each, and had a note attached to them that said, ?I?m a cheating bastard and I?d love to get in your pants too. Love, Steven.? I think I also accidentally sent a few dozen roses to a couple of guys in the office as well (oops!)! Anyway, I had them delivered yesterday, late Friday afternoon so everyone could take the roses home with them and enjoy fresh for the weekend."

iwantanewcomputer

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2004
So yesterday, I thought it would be nice to remind Steven of his sweet ole ways and that it?d be even nicer if every woman in Steven?s office knew just what a romantic prick he really was. I used his credit card and ordered every woman in his office a dozen roses each, and had a note attached to them that said, ?I?m a cheating bastard and I?d love to get in your pants too. Love, Steven.? I think I also accidentally sent a few dozen roses to a couple of guys in the office as well (oops!)!

well done crazy b*tch, well done indeed

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Originally posted by: nutxo
Originally posted by: SampSon
On a side note, I bet she was fiesty in bed for the first year or two.

Insane women are the best in bed.

:music:
"You're a crazy bitch
But you fvck so good, I'm on top of it"

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
Holy $hit!!!

If this is real.. its actually a good read..
click on the archive of July.. and you can really get the scoop on the whole thing..

The girl that Steven was cheating with, Laura.. is (was) the best friend of Emily..

"In the last few days, I?ve done a lot of thinking. I?ve done some number crunching. I?ve done some brainstorming. I?ve made some phone calls. I?ve thought about what the rest of my life will entail. And the rest of my life starts tomorrow. Tomorrow, the world will bear witness to a woman scorned. After tomorrow, husbands all over the country will think twice before inviting their divorcee secretaries out for a mojito. They?ll check themselves before they wander into online singles chat rooms. After tomorrow, husbands will be rubbing one out in the shower, instead of signing the room check for their mistress at the Plaza. Steven and Laura have been doing a lot of fvcking lately. Now, it?s my turn."

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
seemed real, or at least... it could've been. not that farfetched. people get quite enraged when they've been cheated on. rightly so.

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005
Funny stuff. But couldn't the guy get a court order or something to get into his house and protect his stuff? Or at least freeze your credit cards......

Even if not, it seems like he'd have an advantage in a divorce settlement since she's claimed so much of marital assets already.

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
Meh! Double standard...If a man acted out that much destrutive rage, he'd be taken away in cuffs.

Short term relationships with women is where it's at. Marrige?:thumbsdown: The majority end in ugly divorce.
Ask Paul McCartney about it :p BWAHAHAHA!!

...Galvanized

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Originally posted by: GalvanizedYankee
Meh! Double standard...If a man acted out that much destrutive rage, he'd be taken away in cuffs.

Short term relationships with women is where it's at. Marrige?:thumbsdown: The majority end in ugly divorce.

...Galvanized

Completely true.

And if all that I've read is also true, I hope the women gets screwed over in court. I'm sorry, but being cheated on sucks and is hard. And she deserves half his stuff (she would of got it any way) but ruining the rest of the mans life over it is too much. Most of it I was fine with until I read about the flowers, the guy almost assuredly lost his job over this as well. Thats going too far IMO

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: AMDZen
Originally posted by: GalvanizedYankee

...Galvanized

Completely true.

And if all that I've read is also true, I hope the women gets screwed over in court. I'm sorry, but being cheated on sucks and is hard. And she deserves half his stuff (she would of got it any way) but ruining the rest of the mans life over it is too much. Most of it I was fine with until I read about the flowers, the guy almost assuredly lost his job over this as well. Thats going too far IMO
breaking his lappie is ruining the rest of the man's life? :laugh:
highly doubtful he lost his job over it. his boss will likely sympathize with him as he is presently screwing his secretary.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Man that sucked.

What a horrible quality video and I just can't help but feel that was completely set up.

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: lokiju
Man that sucked.

What a horrible quality video and I just can't help but feel that was completely set up.

It may have sucked if it was real, but from some of the other posts, it was part of a viral marketing campaign by CourtTV

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
seemed real, or at least... it could've been. not that farfetched. people get quite enraged when they've been cheated on. rightly so.

So...that gives the "cheatee" the legal right to destroy the private property of another? I think not. The woman should have charges filed against her...sued in small claims court, most probably. And guess what? She would LOSE.

B/C I sleep with another woman (and am a scumbag moron for doing so) doesn't give you the right to smash my laptop, and use my Hummel collection for target practice. It's an immature and irresponsible thing to do.

I feel the same way about that other thread with the white car that got spray painted and it's sunroof shattered. That's ILLEGAL. I.E. destruction of private property and I would sue.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD

So...that gives the "cheatee" the legal right to destroy the private property of another? I think not. The woman should have charges filed against her...sued in small claims court, most probably. And guess what? She would LOSE.

B/C I sleep with another woman (and am a scumbag moron for doing so) doesn't give you the right to smash my laptop, and use my Hummel collection for target practice. It's an immature and irresponsible thing to do.

I feel the same way about that other thread with the white car that got spray painted and it's sunroof shattered. That's ILLEGAL. I.E. destruction of private property and I would sue.
maybe you shouldn't make judgments until you walk in their shoes. i dunno. are you sure as to how you would react coming home to find your wife jumping your best friend's bones?
smashing a laptop sure beats popping him with a pistol.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001

maybe you shouldn't make judgments until you walk in their shoes. i dunno. are you sure as to how you would react coming home to find your wife jumping your best friend's bones?

You are correct about that last part. Unfortunately, we live in an age of lawsuits and bull$hit arrests. Me coming home, finding you humping Bob and me beating Bob senseless would land me in jail for a very long time...and you getting off scott-free.

I have learned to control my temper the hard way; never done jail time, but I've been uh..."restrained for a day or two for my own good. " :eek: That was a long time ago. I no longer get angry. I just walk away. I take my ball(s) and go away.

And for the record, more than 20 years ago, I had a gut feeling my GF of 3+ years was cheating on me. Her not having any time for me was a hint, I guess. I staked out her parents house on a Sat night. Sat there for hours...peed into the empty beer cans. Finally a car showed up. Guy driving. She got in the car and they drove straight to the same make-out-alley where we used to go.

They parked. I parked at the end. I waited about 15 minutes until the windows got good and steamy, got out of my car, walked over to his car (now bouncing up and down wildly) and stared into the back seat to watch him banging away.

I knocked on the window until they heard me. They looked up, I looked at them and waved to them both. I got a nasty phone call the next day. I hung up on her

Don't know what happened to her. Never spoke to her again.

So, I've kinda sorta been there. It's not the same thing as this situation (video) but I've been there.

*edit*
I forgot to make my point! Ppint is: Beating him senseless would've done ME nothing but bad. Sure, she'd have cried and I'd have laughed...all the way to jail.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002

Not trying to start an argument but its seems you always take the side of the woman. That man was in fact a dirt bag for cheating on his wife but she had no right doing what she did. No reason at all and I have walked that road before. Found out a friend was screwing my fiance years ago. I simply called her up told she was whore and liar and let it go. Did not scream or yell just a simple 30 second conversation and I went on with my life. It was hard but thats life. Six months later she was calling wanting to get back together. I admit I thought about it just to get back at her and start screwing another woman but that would serve no purpose and hurt an innocent woman. Just like that other video I posted about the woman cheating on the man, he had no right shooting up her car. Just speak your mind and move on down the road, there are many roads that need to be traveled and many people to meet.