women finds out who hubby is cheating

ArJuN

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2005
If anything jumps out, I will get revenge on you.

EDIT: Alright, you made it this time.

Savarak

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2001
what was that near the end? a huge lcd monitor/tv? she whipped it around like it was nothing... too bad she didn't smash.... poor laptop tho

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Savarak
what was that near the end? a huge lcd monitor/tv? she whipped it around like it was nothing... too bad she didn't smash.... poor laptop tho

It sounded like a few other people in the backgruond were yelling no...

But I think it was just the guy.

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: ArJuN
If anything jumps out, I will get revenge on you.

EDIT: Alright, you made it this time.

ROFL.

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: PCMarine

That first link is crazy!

Yeah.. I skimmed through her blog, and she is a crazy fvcking nut.
Of course, I do not advocate cheating.. but the girl the husband cheated with is pretty fvcking hot. Emily has a video posted toward the middle of the page, of them together

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
Wow...she nailed his lappy...

And watching him beg for his plasma was hilarious...

Lol, that wasn't him. As far as I can tell, he wasnt there...some random guy was like noooo dont smash the tv, let me have it...and she did.

Man, if only more guys with LCD TVs would cheat on their wives.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
And he?ll have the time while on hold, waiting for countless automated services and operators? See, the first thing I did was cancel all his credit cards by calling in and saying they were stolen. Same with his cell phone. Same with his online DVD membership. Same with his gym membership. I went online and changed the password to our bank account and changed the pin number to our ATM cards. I canceled Steven?s car insurance and reported his car stolen.

Yup....this is why all this info should be locked away in a safe.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons
And he?ll have the time while on hold, waiting for countless automated services and operators? See, the first thing I did was cancel all his credit cards by calling in and saying they were stolen. Same with his cell phone. Same with his online DVD membership. Same with his gym membership. I went online and changed the password to our bank account and changed the pin number to our ATM cards. I canceled Steven?s car insurance and reported his car stolen.

Yup....this is why all this info should be locked away in a safe.

Granted the guy sould have not cheated on her but she needs grow up and move on with life. Your spouse cheats see a counsler or divorce lawyer. Move on with life

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: BD2003
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
Wow...she nailed his lappy...

And watching him beg for his plasma was hilarious...

Lol, that wasn't him. As far as I can tell, he wasnt there...some random guy was like noooo dont smash the tv, let me have it...and she did.

Man, if only more guys with LCD TVs would cheat on their wives.
he had to be there... *someone* was frantically picking the stuff up right after.

EDIT>> nvm, if you read her July 25th entry, that's what happened.